SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Wts 2ct Sig gen 2 mpx mags, like new $108 (now $100) shipped. SPF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wts 2ct Sig gen 2 mpx mags, like new $108 (now $100) shipped. SPF Login/Join 
posted
Not certain on round Count, they look new.
Usps mo ok, PayPal discreet friends and family better. Other forms of payment held 9 business days to clear buyers and and my bank.

I .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MarioG,

Posts: 890 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now $100 shipped

Posts: 890 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
email sent

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20501 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
email sent

Now spf, both mags.

Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
$$$ sent to you. Thanks for your patience with my moron chip. Wink

Posts: 20501 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Mags arrived. Thanks for a clean deal, me boy.