SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All Sold - Please Delete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All Sold - Please Delete Login/Join 
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted
All Sold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chance228,

Posts: 1029 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you know the manufacture date of the HD sights? Were they installed? Thank you

Posts: 3805 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
The sights are new in their original packaging; never installed. Bought last summer directly from HK website. The rear sight is marked T H3 18; assuming this is a 2018 manufacture date. Can send pic of item if you would like.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
I will take item #2:
(2. NIB Grayguns HK Short Reset System Kit. Works on HK P2000 and P30 no thumb safety, part # SYS-HK-P30-STD. $75 shipped.)
I will not be able to get payment into the mail until next Sat as I am undergoing cancer treatments Mon thru Fri. I completely understand that if this is a problem & you wish to pass. My email is in my profile. Thank you!

Posts: 1473 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adam14:
I will take item #2:
(2. NIB Grayguns HK Short Reset System Kit. Works on HK P2000 and P30 no thumb safety, part # SYS-HK-P30-STD. $75 shipped.)
I will not be able to get payment into the mail until next Sat as I am undergoing cancer treatments Mon thru Fri. I completely understand that if this is a problem & you wish to pass. My email is in my profile. Thank you!

email incoming

posted Hide Post
If you will take 100 shipped for the sights I will get cash in the mail. Email me your address if you accept please. Thanks.

Pete

Posts: 3805 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
bump

Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
All Sold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chance228,