SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Petty Chef Knives-Liontribe Designs -SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Petty Chef Knives-Liontribe Designs -SOLD Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
i have two smaller 7" petty Chefs that will be available by the end of the month. i promised several members here that i would let everyone know when i had any chef designs available. these are $225 with blade protector. here is a pic of the design. the knife pictured is a stock photo as these two are not completed yet.

dozer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dozer,

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 2915 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
I'll take one when it's ready.
Thank you

Posts: 779 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
good deal. i will pencil you in the build book.

dozer

Posts: 2915 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motorheadjohn
posted Hide Post
I'll take the other one. john @ dekeers.com

Posts: 972 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
good deal, sent you an email.

dozer