SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P229 SRT elite nitron with rosewood grips (9mm)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P229 SRT elite nitron with rosewood grips (9mm) Login/Join 
Picture of skorittnig
posted
Fewer than 50 rounds through this P229 9mm. I bought it new back in 2012 (receipt included with the gun, along with box and all contents). I have one extra magazine for it. Pics of the gun tell the story, very good shape. The slightest carry wear on the slide--however, the gun was carried very little as I found it to be thicker than I preferred). No scratches etc. Gun has sat in my safe for a great majority of its life. Night sights still work well. Price is $750 (FIRM) FROM ME to your FFL, or FTF in WI.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: skorittnig,

Shay
NRA life member

quote: "If you don't have it given to you, win it, or steal it- you have to earn it". dad

"Good enough isn't"

Posts: 193 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Can you show pic of the box label of the Part Number? Thanks.

Posts: 19866 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
combine all the adds into one listing.

Posts: 6055 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skorittnig
posted Hide Post
Bump with only price drop to $825 shipped

Shay
NRA life member

quote: "If you don't have it given to you, win it, or steal it- you have to earn it". dad

"Good enough isn't"

Posts: 193 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skorittnig
posted Hide Post
final bump $750 shipped.

Shay
NRA life member

"Good enough isn't"

posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, only if it was the 226 .

Posts: 569 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skorittnig
posted Hide Post
SPF!

Shay
NRA life member

"Good enough isn't"