SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig P229 .40/.357Sig 12-round magazines. 160+ magazines, $20/mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig P229 .40/.357Sig 12-round magazines. 160+ magazines, $20/mag Login/Join 
posted
These are genuine Sig Made in Italy leftover LE mags. I have 148 used mags and 30 new mags.

The used mags are functionally 100%, but some may have pen markings or stickers denoting P numbers or mag numbers. Typical cop equipment, most were carried a lot but used very little. There is no corrosion on the used mags, the few that showed rust were removed from the lot.

The new mags are still in the plastic and covered in oil.

$30 per new magazine
$20 per used magazine

Shipping will be $10 for every 10 mags. I will get them shipped USPS with tracking as soon as possible.

PayPal F&F preferred, or G&S if you cover the fees. I can also do Zelle or a USPS MO.

IF YOU WANT MAGS PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD HOW MANY YOU ARE TAKING AND THEN FOLLOW UP WITH AN EMAIL. THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY FOR ME TO TRACK HOW MANY MAGS ARE SOLD AND HOW MANY ARE REMAINING. IF YOU DON'T POST IN THE THREAD YOU AREN'T GETTING MAGS.

I do have photos available, send an email and I’ll reply back with them.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: A62335,

Posts: 202 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take 3 of the new mags..paypal? email on the way

Posts: 95 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back up

Posts: 202 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
I'll take three used. PM sent.

Posts: 682 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
TTT !

Posts: 562 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonPoon
posted Hide Post
I'll take three new mags. Check your email. Thanks

Semper Fi

Posts: 325 | Registered: March 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Don Poon,
I am not the seller in this thread. I merely provided a To The Top Bump! A62335 is the OP.

My apologies to A62335,Para and SIGforum if I caused a disruption to this thread.

Posts: 562 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonPoon
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'm sending him an email.

Semper Fi

Posts: 325 | Registered: March 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take four(4) of the used mags.

Posts: 193 | Location: N Raleighwood | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like two new mags and two used. Email inbound.

Posts: 106 | Location: C.B. AL | Registered: November 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Falcon
posted Hide Post
I'll buy 3 used, email on the way.

Posts: 39 | Location: Alabama | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back up. Plenty of mags left.

Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
I will take 2 new mags. Email on its way. Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1286 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are these the "old" or "new" style because I believe there are two? Will these fit a new P229 Legion?

Posts: 24 | Location: USA | Registered: November 21, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post