SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig Sauer P320, P250 9mm 17-Round Magazines
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig Sauer P320, P250 9mm 17-Round Magazines Login/Join 
Picture of FJL_Pawn
posted
Hey all,

Currently selling 50+ P320/250 9mm 17 round mags.

They are out of original packaging but in pristine condition - never used or loaded.

Selling at $32 each SHIPPED

Accepting payment via Paypal, email me for any questions, additional pictures, or to discuss alternative payment options.

(made for the full-size P250 and P320 9mm but will also function with the smaller models)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FJL_Pawn,

Posts: 12 | Registered: August 27, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take 4

Posts: 5 | Location: California | Registered: June 27, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FJL_Pawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tank1812:
I’ll take 4

Tank there doesn't appear to be a contact email on your profile. If you could send me a message to the email on my profile I can have those shipped out today. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I'm interested can you provide any credentials?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 8974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hctr154
posted Hide Post
I'll take 2.

Posts: 332 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: February 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FJL_Pawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
I'm interested can you provide any credentials?

quote:
Originally posted by hctr154:
I'll take 2.

Hrcjon and Hctr154, just sent over an email

Picture of hctr154
posted Hide Post
I replied and you sent a request. Before I could reply to your request, you cancelled the request.

Posts: 332 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: February 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FJL_Pawn
posted Hide Post
My apologies man, jumped the gun. Please check your email for my request.

posted Hide Post
Discount for buying five? Ten?

Posts: 24 | Location: Lacey WA | Registered: August 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ill take 4 please.

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 22, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Any black? Or are they all tan?

Posts: 9782 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FJL_Pawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fbmg:
Discount for buying five? Ten?

Fbmg, I can’t do any discount for less than 10, but please contact me by email from my profile page and I’ll make you an offer.

quote:
Originally posted by Flanjet:
Ill take 4 please.

Flanjet, sending over an email.

quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
Any black? Or are they all tan?

Jester814, unfortunately I do not have any w/ black Baseplates. Entire inventory is tan.

posted Hide Post
Just received my 3 mags in 2 days after ordering with Zachary. These are exact factory mags. No difference. Thank you sir!

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two things...I would like to purchase but first have any established forum members received their mags?

Second,
You may want to read the rules about posting in the classifieds here as you also have these listed on a certain AR site claiming confirmed sales of this forum. One member with one post hardly constitutes that.

Not trying to bash in your sale but please read the rules.

14 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 3491 | Location: Seoul | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FJL_Pawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Two things...I would like to purchase but first have any established forum members received their mags?

Second,
You may want to read the rules about posting in the classifieds here as you also have these listed on a certain AR site claiming confirmed sales of this forum. One member with one post hardly constitutes that.

Not trying to bash in your sale but please read the rules.

Thanks for the heads up man, guess I was moving things a little too fast! I took down my post on AR.

In regards to your other questions, Joz1911, Tank1812 and Flanjet are the only names of users who I have sent orders to because I had to message them through their account. There were 3 others who messaged me directly through just their email. Fbmg and Hctr154 are pending payment.

Again, with the post not even a week old I do understand the hesitation to purchase. Please check back here in a few days and you'll see so more confirmations once the orders are delivered. Also please feel free to contact me via email if you have any other questions!

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You deleted your post in the other forum?

Posts: 92567 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FJL_Pawn
posted Hide Post
I did. Had made one today on AR and wasn’t aware it was against the rules.

posted Hide Post
I'm interested in 4 of the mags and have emailed you. I also would love to hear from any members to know if anyone has received any mags they may have ordered.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 263 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mags came in and they look great thanks again!!!

Posts: 5 | Location: California | Registered: June 27, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My four mags came in and are perfect. No worries here folks. I'd say this a good to go deal.
Thanks Zack

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 263 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post