SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB P320 full size .40/.357 magazines w/ new base plate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB P320 full size .40/.357 magazines w/ new base plate Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
I need them to run the "X" grip module with my P320 Nitron Carry in .40/.357.

I ordered my Carry from SIG fairly recently but it came with SIG SAUER marked base plate magazines. The ones on the SIG WEBsite are also prominently displayed with the base plate showing the SIG SAUER marking.

Of course, at present SIG does not offer any of the "X" series guns in .40/.357 on their WEBsite. But the grip module I bought says it is for 9mm/.40/.357, so I'm wondering if I'm in a Catch-22.

Does SIG actually make .40/.357 full size magazines that are compatible with the "X" grip module? Or do I have to buy magazines that are NOT compatible and convert them?

SIG used to make a conversion kit for P250 magazines, but I haven't been able to find anyone who carries it and it's not on the SIG WEBsite.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGWolf,

Posts: 17051 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased a 40/357 mag recently that had the new style baseplate, so they may be shipping the new style with all 40/357's

https://grayguns.com/product/h...-magazine-base-pads/

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 3457 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:
I purchased a 40/357 mag recently that had the new style baseplate, so they may be shipping the new style with all 40/357's

Thanks, I saw these as well. If the spring plate with the round "peg" works okay with these and is stable and secure, I can buy these.

Posts: 17051 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
There are also these.

https://grayguns.com/product/p320-25-basepad/

They are designed for the round pin style floorplate. They do add to the length of the mag, but they are cheaper.

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Found these.

https://obsidianarms.com/produ...er-plate-square-peg/

Aluminum floor plate/retainer plate. These would allow me to use the GGI bases.

Total conversion cost is $25 per magazine.

posted Hide Post
I have compact and full/size carry mags like new
Also old style original base plate p250 mags.
And even 2 springer base pads.
Let me know if interested in any or all.

All mags made in Italy.

Posts: 56 | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ftdtetr:
I have compact and full/size carry mags like new
Also old style original base plate p250 mags.
And even 2 springer base pads.
Let me know if interested in any or all.

All mags made in Italy.

email inbound.

"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I have a compact 40/357 magazine. Or do you need the full size?

Posts: 5331 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for full size magazines to fit my P320 Carry in .40/.357. They need to have SIG on the base rather than SIG SAUER with the square floor plate pin.

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:

I'm checking with TGS to see if they have any that fit the bill. In the mean time, I'm goinb to convert the ones I have with a floor plate from Obsidian Arms and a base plate from GGI.

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
No dice. TGS has only the older bases for the .357sig/.40S&W magazines.