SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: M&P 340, AR Sights, Glock holsters, and More Stuff Added 2/5 *Price Drops*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: M&P 340, AR Sights, Glock holsters, and More Stuff Added 2/5 *Price Drops* Login/Join 
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted
***SOLD***Ameriglo Bold sightd for a glock gen 5.

***SOLD***Magpul CTR Stock, black, milspec tube.

***SOLD***Ares Aegis Belt is up for sale. This is black webbing with a black buckle, size XL. Tried it on, wore it for 2 days and didn't fit me right. Asking 55.00 shipped.

Magpul AFG for mlok FDE and FDE mlok type 2 covers. These were on a rifle together. I found I still prefer the BCM kag grip and covers. Counted up the total amount of individual rail covers, its 18. Some were used and others not (used ones just show fouling inside that were near a gas block. Asking 25.00 shipped for all of it.

***SOLD***Troy flip back up sights. HK front with A2 rear. These show minor wear but not gouges or deep scratches (no bare aluminum shows). These are the standard height, not the hk height. Asking 135.00 shipped for the set.
Drop to 115.00 shipped for the set.

Smith and Wesson M&P 340 is up last. This is the model with a tritium front sight. It does have the internal lock, but I removed the flag inside so the lock does not work and won't accidentally trip. This also has an apex kit installed in it. I have shot it, and does show minor holster wear on the top strap on each edge, and a small mark on each side near the muzzle. No rust and has been cleaned after being fired every time. I also replaced the factory grips with the original uncle mikes boot grips. Includes original box and paperwork and kydex pocket holster. Asking 600.00 shipped to your FFL.
Dropped to 530.00 shipped.

***SOLD***Adding a geissele super gas block with hardware. Never used or mounted on a gun. Asking 35.00 shipped.

***SOLD***Adding a Midwest 9 inch free float forend in m lok. This one is in black. Was mounted and used on a rifle. Shows minor wear at front edge. This is their early version that only has m lok slots at 3, 6, and 9 oclock. The inbetween slots are just for looks, weight, and let heat out. Its also very slim (without any covers even someone with small hands can completely wrap their hand around the forend). Includes hardware, and barrel nut. I believe I have a wrench for the barrel nut as well. Edit to add I do have the wrench needed for the barrel nut. Asking 50.00 shipped.

***SOLD*** Up next is a raven holster for a glock 19. This is another early one of theirs (when wait times were extreme for them). Its black, has a full sweat guard, and 10 degree cant. Right hand, with 1.5 inch loops. Asking 35.00 shipped.
Dropped to 30.00 shipped.

Next is a magazine carrier from OTG. Its for a glock, 9mm, left side carry, bullets forward (basically right hand shooters). Asking 20.00 shipped.

Last is an iwb kydex holster for a glock 26. Right hand, 10 degree cant, plastic clip that goes over the belt. No idea on manufacturer (maybe someone local to me as I don't remember buying it). Asking 25.00 shipped.

Will be adding more things later I'm sure. Can send pictures upon request. Open to offers and trades as well. My email is spetrasic@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: smpsmp,

Posts: 2244 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Email sent on Glock sights

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1108 | Location: Springfield,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Magpul CTR Stock, black, milspec tube

I'll take this, email sent.

No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor.
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 757 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Bump w/ added stuff.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: smpsmp,

Posts: 2244 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email inbound for pic request on 340.

Posts: 896 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Sin please check your email then. Thanks.

To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Bump

Sin please check email once more. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Email inbound w/ interest in the Raven G19 Holster

Thanks , Pep

Posts: 461 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Bump with Ares belt added and dropped the price again on a few items.

posted Hide Post
Can you email me pics of the 340: warpig602@gmail.com

Posts: 7172 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

quote:
Midwest 9 inch free float forend in m lok

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 3282 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like the Ares Belt, please, if it’s still available.

Thanks! Big Grin

Posts: 72 | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I will take the Midwest industries rail. Email to follow

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

Posts: 2002 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent email and posted introduction

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for Troy Sights & Geissele gas block.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 3282 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott, you may want to ask the USPS for your money back on the 2 day shipping you sent. I checked the status today when I got home from work and says it’s been delayed since you sent it. I’m sure it’ll show up at some point, but just an update!

Thanks!

To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Merldizzle:
Scott, you may want to ask the USPS for your money back on the 2 day shipping you sent. I checked the status today when I got home from work and says it’s been delayed since you sent it. I’m sure it’ll show up at some point, but just an update!

Thanks!

Just to follow up, please tell me it showed up. I dont k ow why I trust usps anymore. They lost the sights I had listed here for a glock in the mail too. UPS and fedex arent much better near me.

posted Hide Post
Showed up last night, wearing it today!

Thanks!

Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Got the rail and it looks great! Bump for a good seller!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

Posts: 2002 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post