SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P226ST, 40 S&W- MINT *Pictures Added & Final Price Drop!*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P226ST, 40 S&W- MINT *Pictures Added & Final Price Drop!* Login/Join 
posted
Up for sale is a classic Sig P226ST in 40S&W with an honest less than 500 rounds. I purchased this gun brand new and have used it primarily for night stand duty - it is in MINT condition!

The firearm comes with the original box including all the issued factory paperwork. Additionally, it comes with two factory phosphate 12-round magazines, and 3 MecGar 13 rounders (two of which are still in original package).

Asking $750 $725 $700 shipped to your FLL. Will also do FTF in South Florida.

If you are interested, please email me at itschrisim@comcast.net

Cheers! Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rodney_1,

Posts: 21 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: February 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
.40. Why? Why? Mad

Big Grin

Posts: 13396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
.40. Why? Why? Mad

Big Grin

It puts hair on your chest! Cool

Posts: 21 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: February 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump to the top.

Still available. Cool

posted Hide Post
Can get pictures? My email is in my profile.

Posts: 294 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
.40. Why? Why? Mad

Big Grin

Amen

Posts: 6574 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Factor8:
Can get pictures? My email is in my profile.

Pictures sent!

posted Hide Post
Pictures added!

Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
quote:
.40. Why? Why? Mad

Big Grin

Only a barrel change away from 357 sig :-)

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 2863 | Location: Greenwood, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
That is one nice SIG!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 9139 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Can you send me an email? My address is in my profile, I don't see one for you. I have a couple of questions.

Thanks!

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 768 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carriganzl:
Can you send me an email? My address is in my profile, I don't see one for you. I have a couple of questions.

Thanks!

Email Sent!

Picture of charlieb
posted Hide Post
Any interest in trading for a Smith and Wesson pro Series model 60 3" barrel 357 mag?

CHARLIEB

[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
-----)_'_\ * (
''---------\ - \
''----------\*_\

A few sigs, a couple revolvers, and a few others

"Here hold my beer while I light this" Lefty

Posts: 2766 | Location: Texas- West of DFW Metromess (Weatherford) | Registered: April 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful gun!

Posts: 18 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlieb:
Any interest in trading for a Smith and Wesson pro Series model 60 3" barrel 357 mag?

Sorry, not interested in any trades. Thanks for the offer!

posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Would you mind emailing me some pics of the rails and the underside of the slide? My email is in my profile.

Posts: 248 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your email? mine is in my profile. Thanks, Jack

Posts: 68 | Registered: June 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jack44130:
What is your email? mine is in my profile. Thanks, Jack

Itschrisim@comcast.net

Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Nice pistol !

I will add my opinion about the .40 S&W.

I would take a .40 S&W over a 9mm 10 times out of 10.
I have several pistols in .40 S&W and they can be converted easily to a .357Sig.

I have a Sig p226 in .375Sig and have a .40 S&W barrel. I like the .357Sig as well or better. Mags fit either.

All of my Glock are .40 S&W or .357Sig except one which is a G20 Gen 4 10mm.

Don't let anyone disc your choice of a .40S&W or .357Sig cal. Many times they are just trying to get you to come down on the price.

Ignore them and get your price for your nice Sig.

All the best on your sale.

Posts: 266 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post