SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ALL SPF!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ALL SPF! Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted
Friends,

Hope you're having a great weekend!

I'm cleaning out some stuff from the parts closet that I don't need anymore.

Email for pics...haven't moved from PB yet...but we all know what they look like.

Here's what I've got for now:

17) New Twenty Round, 308 Pmags--$245 shipped OBO SPF to harvey in a Flat Rate Box
(13 unwrapped/4 in packaging)

If interested in less than all 17, shoot me an email and we can work a deal.

7) Thirty Round Troy BattleMags, with pull tabs--$40 shipped OBO SPF to harveyfor all

Want the all of the mags listed? Email me and I will deal!

TERMS:
--The first UNCONDITIONAL "I'll take it" by forum time stamp FOLLOWED by an email to me, gets the item. This means you post “I’ll take it” without bartering or making offers. If we are in the course of dealing via email or PM, an UNCONDITIONAL “I’ll take it” trumps everything. However, if multiple people are communicating with me and we are attempting to work out a deal via email or PM, the deal should be sealed via those communications.
--USPS Money Order is the only accepted form of payment UNLESS you're a trusted name around here and are willing to wait for a check to clear my bank
--Prices have shipping included UNLESS noted otherwise. INSURANCE is EXTRA unless noted. Most things will ship USPS. Ammo will go UPS.
--Of course, must be legal for you to own/receive in your locale.
--FTF in Central Texas is acceptable
--I'm open to offers, especially if you're interested in more than one item.
--Not interested in trades.
--Feel free to ask for additional photos of anything.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,

Posts: 1846 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 1987 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the battlemags if you're willing to take either personal check or a money order from local frys grocery store/same as Kroger in other places. Or money order can be from Wells Fargo bank if that works better they're open until 7 so I can make it after work there.

I just never make it to the post office while there's actually a human there.

Posts: 501 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Emails replied to

Posts: 1846 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take them all as per our email

Posts: 1987 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by harvey976g:
I will take them all as per our email

All mags SPF harvey976g

Thanks!