SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Gerber Knife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Gerber Knife Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted
Friends,

Hope you're having a great weekend!

I'm cleaning out some stuff from the parts closet that I don't need anymore.

Gerber Evo Liner Lock Knife, New in Package--$20 shipped
--Amazon has it for $25

10.5 300 BLK upper withdrawn

TERMS:
--The first UNCONDITIONAL "I'll take it" by forum time stamp FOLLOWED by an email to me, gets the item. This means you post “I’ll take it” without bartering or making offers. If we are in the course of dealing via email or PM, an UNCONDITIONAL “I’ll take it” trumps everything. However, if multiple people are communicating with me and we are attempting to work out a deal via email or PM, the deal should be sealed via those communications.
--USPS Money Order is the only accepted form of payment UNLESS you're a trusted name around here and are willing to wait for a check to clear my bank
--Prices have shipping included UNLESS noted otherwise. INSURANCE is EXTRA unless noted. Most things will ship USPS. Ammo will go UPS.
--Of course, must be legal for you to own/receive in your locale.
--FTF in Central Texas is acceptable
--I'm open to offers, especially if you're interested in more than one item.
--Not interested in trades.
--I reserve the right to not sell to individuals in areas with spurious or unclear gun laws that might invite repercussions.
--Feel free to ask for additional photos of anything.

ITEMS BELOW ARE ALL SOLD:

Recognizing the soft AR market...I just need to clear these out so:
Premium BCG without Charging Handle included with upper purchase! OPTIONAL PACKAGE DEAL: Get the 15 SS Mags for $20 if you buy one of the upper deals at listed price --PSA 10.5 upper with 15 mags--$180 shipped --300 BLK upper with 15 mags--$370 shipped

***SPF to JBird679***15) New, in Wrap C Product Defense 30 rd Stainless Steel AR Magazines--$110 shipped OBO, Flat Rate
--New in Wrap
--Stainless Steel
--Orange anti-tilt follower

***SPF to JBird679***10.5 inch 5.56 PSA Upper w/BCG (NO CH) with Magpul furniture--$160 shipped, OBO***SPF to JBird679***
--Lightly used upper from PSA
--DOES include BCG but NOT CH...
--NOTE: the FSB is slightly canted to the left...hasn't impacted my Aimpoint!
--NOTE: QD mount marks on upper rail
--Will install A2 birdcage in place of my suppressor mount but not going to pull it for pictures

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,

Posts: 1860 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 1994 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the battlemags if you're willing to take either personal check or a money order from local frys grocery store/same as Kroger in other places. Or money order can be from Wells Fargo bank if that works better they're open until 7 so I can make it after work there.

I just never make it to the post office while there's actually a human there.

Posts: 537 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Emails replied to

Posts: 1860 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take them all as per our email

Posts: 1994 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by harvey976g:
I will take them all as per our email

All mags SPF harvey976g

Thanks!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with new items...

Thanks for looking!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with knife added...

Now a package deal offer:

OPTIONAL PACKAGE DEAL: Get the 15 SS Mags for $20 if you buy one of the upper deals at listed price
--PSA 10.5 upper with 15 mags--$180 shipped
--300 BLK upper with 15 mags--$370 shipped

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Friday bump

Will include Premium BCG (used in upper) but not CH with purchase of upper

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
I'll take the PSA 10.5 package deal with BCG and mags for $180. Email to follow.
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:
Premium BCG without Charging Handle included with upper purchase!
OPTIONAL PACKAGE DEAL: Get the 15 SS Mags for $20 if you buy one of the upper deals at listed price

15) New, in Wrap C Product Defense 30 rd Stainless Steel AR Magazines--$110 shipped OBO, Flat Rate
--New in Wrap
--Stainless Steel

10.5 inch 5.56 PSA Upper w/BCG (NO CH) with Magpul furniture--$160 shipped, OBO
--Will install A2 birdcage in place of my suppressor mount but not going to pull it for pictures

Posts: 692 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
I'll take the PSA 10.5 package deal with BCG and mags for $180. Email to follow.
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:
Premium BCG without Charging Handle included with upper purchase!

15) New, in Wrap C Product Defense 30 rd Stainless Steel AR Magazines--$110 shipped OBO, Flat Rate
--New in Wrap
--Stainless Steel

10.5 inch 5.56 PSA Upper w/BCG (NO CH) with Magpul furniture--$160 shipped, OBO

PSA 10.5 upper, BCG, mags SPF to JBird679

Also willing to part out 300 BLK upper, if interested.

I'm willing to deal!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with changes

Buy the upper, get the knife for free!

***I'd also be willing to part out this upper***
Anderson 10.5 inch 300 BLK barrel, low profile gas block, gas tube--NOW $70 shipped
Midwest Industries 7inch MLOK rail, FDE--NOW $115 shipped
Hardened Arms Upper--$60 shipped

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
10.5 BLK upper withdrawn

Gerber knife still available

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Packages received and as promised. Thanks!

Posts: 692 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post