SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    (SOLD) WTS SIG Spartan 1911 45 ( PIX are UP)!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(SOLD) WTS SIG Spartan 1911 45 ( PIX are UP)! Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Hi guys. I have a lnib full sized SIG Spartan.1911 , .45acp. 2 mags, Box and new back up set of Spartan Grips. ( Sold) Firm at $800. + shipping. Email me for pix that I will take tonite. Thank you!! sigguy*at* gmail "dawt" com. I have 3 1911 SIG .45's and decided I dont need 3 and wanna do a Combat collection.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4481 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
I found a 226 Combat, now looking to sell the Spartan. I can take some good pix tonite. As Photobucket isnt working for me, please email me for pix. Thank you!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4481 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
My Botophucket works, want some help?

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Central Iowa | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Try PostImage.org. Ever so much better than photobucket, easier to use, etc.

You don't even need to set up an account if you don't want to.

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 14440 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Excuse me for asking "why"? One can NEVER have too many 1911's(no matter what make!) Can you send pictures of the sig to my email address listed in profile.

johnk568

Posts: 91 | Location: MATTESON, ILLINOIS | Registered: March 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Thanks All, I will try the other web site to post pix V-TAIL. Photobucket has been problematic for me for probably the last year. Understood about never too many guns, but Im not a rich man, and have decided to allocate to 2 1911's to create a SIG Combat collection. :-)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
free image host

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
the new spare set of grips.