SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WITHDRAWN: WTS Littman Cardiology Stethoscope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WITHDRAWN: WTS Littman Cardiology Stethoscope Login/Join 
posted
I know there's some medical folks here, so I thought I'd put this out there. A Littmann Cardiology II stethoscope, black. In good condition except missing the diaphram and ring. I got it caught on something and broke it, and just started using another stethoscope, I always meant to get parts for this one but didn't. I've been told that Cardiology III parts fit but haven't checked with Littmann on that. It's a "vintage" model, but I still like the old ones the best. I have had several refurbished at Littmann, and they send them back like new (this one included). Don't have much need for it anymore, and thought somebody else could use it. If interested please request pics. How about $60 shipped?

USPS money order or PayPal (friends/family).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gocatgo,

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 709 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added VM2.

-------------------

Posts: 709 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmilbauer
posted Hide Post
EM sent.

Posts: 63 | Location: North Texas | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'll take the VM2.

Money has been sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 10256 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of capone75088
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Crossbreed per the email. Thanks

Posts: 69 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stethoscope added.

-------------------

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I CAN ORDER THE MISSING PARTS FOR WHOEVER BUYS IT?
I don't know the price, though.

Posts: 5173 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
I CAN ORDER THE MISSING PARTS FOR WHOEVER BUYS IT?
I don't know the price, though.

Thanks!!
Kudos to downtownv for being an upstanding seller, I have purchased from him.

-------------------

posted Hide Post
Email sent on the stethoscope.

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

--Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 2482 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post