SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    P6 /P225 (NOT P225-A1) Magazines for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P6 /P225 (NOT P225-A1) Magazines for sale Login/Join 
posted
Used Original Sig Magazines for sale. 6-stamped "P6 9mmx19" on base and show some finish wear (no pitting or rust). 7 others with finish in excellent condition and no "P6" markings. All mags have small numbering on back. All mags function perfectly. Email for photos. Price $25.00 each (shipped free to lower 48).

Posts: 68 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 1196 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
I'll take (6) as stated in my email to you.

Posts: 1196 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6 of the magazines are sold pending payment (2 marked P6 and 4 non P6 marked). 4-P6 and 3 without the P6 stamp remain for sale.

Posts: 68 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bc98073
posted Hide Post
quote:
4-P6 and 3 without the P6 stamp remain for sale.

I will take these

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All magazines are now considered to be sold pending receipt of funds. I will update when sales are confirmed or any become available once again. THANKS to rackrack and bc98073 for their quick responses. . .

Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Received the mags. Very pleased with condition. Thanks for the fast shipping and extra care packaging them so well.

posted Hide Post
All the magazines are now SOLD. Many thanks to rackrack and bc98073 for their quick payment and for making this a smooth and easy process. THANKS, gentlemen!!