SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Stippled Gen 3 Glock 22/9mm Conversion Barrel & More; Polymer 80 FS Kit w/SN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Stippled Gen 3 Glock 22/9mm Conversion Barrel & More; Polymer 80 FS Kit w/SN Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted
1) FS: Stippled Gen 3 Glock 22 with 9mm Conversion Barrel & More

First item up for sale is a Gen 3 Glock 22 that has the following upgrades:

Complete Frame Stipple including Removing of Fingergrips, Trigger Relief Undercut, and Front Magazine Undercut
ZEV Tech 9mm Conversion Barrel
ZEV Tech Extended Magazine Release
(original mag release included)
Apex Tactical Flat Trigger
(original trigger included)
Trijicon HD Night Sights (Yellow Front)
Extended Slide Release
(original included)
Vickers Tactical Grip Plug/Takedown Tool

The springs have stayed the stock weights and the gun also comes with Two 9mm and Two .40 Magazines.

IF YOU ARE IN CALIFORNIA, I CAN SHIP THIS GUN TO YOU WITHOUT MAGAZINES.

$675 Shipped OBO to your FFL

2) FS: Full Size Polymer80 w/Serial Number

It's literally this part from Brownells:

https://www.brownells.com/hand...facturer_1=POLYMER80

The frame is is serialized and is now considered a firearm, but still needs a parts kit to complete.

$100 Shipped to you FFL

Money Orders and Cashier's Checks ONLY. If you have any questions, please email me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanH,

Posts: 2101 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Dan can you please fix the way-too-huge pictures?

Posts: 24770 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've never seen them end up that big. I'll take them down for now and fix them tonight after work. Any one interested in pictures until then can email me.

Posts: 2101 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Pictures are back up.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 24770 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drop.

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Bump with final price drop.

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Bump