SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Invicta 9402 or 9403
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Invicta 9402 or 9403 Login/Join 
posted
I’m looking to purchase an Invicta 9402 or 9403. Used or new. These are discontinued models. They look like a Rolex Explorer II homage. The newer ones are a diver type. The 9402 has the white face and the 9403 has the blue face. I had a 9403 and it got blown up in the line of duty when I got T-Boned in my cruiser one night. I have been jonesing for one ever since.

I know it’s a long shot but, it is amazing what can be found by the people on this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 2925 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 144 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Not exactly what you're looking for, but I'm about 87.2% sure I have a black, stainless, and gold Invicta diver lying around that I haven't worn in years. It's fairly well used, and will likely need a new battery at this point, but it's yours if you want it, 357fuzz.

If so, shoot me an email, and I'll dig around this evening and see if I can find it. Provided I can find it, it'd be an Instant Karma.

Posts: 23892 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!!! I am posting a pic what I am looking for.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

posted Hide Post
That’s ok Rogue. I appreciate it a lot. But, I’ll pass. Very cool of you.

posted Hide Post
357fuzz Let me check I might have one in my office.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Hey, Rogue, if you're still offering that Invicta KARMA I'm in! That's a nice watch even if used.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2065 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post

This is what I have

Posts: 216 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take a look at the Steinhart Ocean Vintage GMT. More expensive than the Invicta but a much better watch. My wife gave me one for my 50th and I absolutely love it. I think it matches what you are looking for.

https://www.steinhartwatches.d...vintage-gmt-neu.html

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 1957 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Thanks to all that responded. Member Cabindriver sent me the one I was looking for.
Great forum and great people!!!!