SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Moly resin coating
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moly resin coating Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Doug is Top Notch--super quick and effective communicator, kind, and his work is FAST and SUPERB! I will definitely be sending more to Doug! The P228 a couple posts above is mine and it honestly WAY outdid my expectations.

Here are a couple more pictures of this now-gorgeous gun!

Posts: 191 | Location: Arizona | Registered: March 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
Sharp, the Coyote does great work!!!

~ ante omnia armari

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ONLY bad thing (it's not really bad) about his great work is that once you get your gun back, it'll be so pretty that you won't want to fire it. Thanks again Doug!

Posts: 191 | Location: Arizona | Registered: March 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Let me know if I can do anything else for y'all.

Posts: 357 | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Do you have any pics so I can compare the gloss black to the semigloss? Is the 228 pictured above a semigloss?

thanks.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6238 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colt Defender frame was shipped your way today...

Posts: 65 | Location: HAMPSTEAD,NC,USA | Registered: July 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of frank483
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frank483:
Do you have a website or an order form. Thanks. I have an older Browning hi- power with a little pitting and most of the bluing is gone, please send me some info.

Hey Coyotekiller, Somehow your e-mail disappeared in the internet world, could you send one again, I want to get this Browning done right. Thanks, Frank.

NRA Life Member, FFL, 2-P228's, S&W Model 39, S&W Model 19 - .357/.38 4 inch hard chrome, Glock 26, Browning Hi Power, Colt Sporter HBAR, Winchester Model 94 Cowboy 16", .357/.38, Springfield Armory XDM9 Sub Compact

Posts: 23 | Location: Chandler | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Do you have any pics so I can compare the gloss black to the semigloss? Is the 228 pictured above a semigloss?

thanks.

The 228 above is considered a flat color although it does have a slight sheen to it.

Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coyotekiller:
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:

thanks.

The 228 above is considered a flat color although it does have a slight sheen to it.

Thanks! Had also emailed you my info for other pics per your email. thanks again - once I decide on color I'll contact you to do my BHP.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6238 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P6shooter
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug refinished a Colt Defender for me a while back and I ended up selling it to a deputy for him to carry off duty...I got to missing the Defender and bought one that looked good and had some custom work done to it but the frame looked bad. So I sent Doug the frame BUT I forgot to take some "before" pics...It would be good to have some before & after pics of Doug's work just to see how much better a firearm looks after he gets through working his magic on it!

Posts: 65 | Location: HAMPSTEAD,NC,USA | Registered: July 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Sigforum,

coyotekiller has gone above and beyond the customer service expectations....I wanted a color that was not on his list and he not only delivered, but he sent a photo to see if I liked
the results....

Great guy Big Grin....Great customer service!!! Big Grin

sig-onslaught

Posts: 1069 | Location: 3 Doors Down | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couple more ready to go.

Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
I am looking to have the slide on my EMP Done in black to match the frame. Would that be a satin or matte black? How much is return shipping? What is your turnaround time currently? And what forms of payment do you take? Thanks

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1127 | Location: Springfield,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

posted Hide Post
Btt

posted Hide Post
Bump.... Cool

Posts: 1069 | Location: 3 Doors Down | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is an EAA with polymer frame done in air dry with slide and controls in heat cured.

Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
Mailed out my Glock side on Thursday, so you should be getting it Tuesday or Wednesday.

Posts: 689 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug what color is the EAA pistol...desert tan ?