SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Moly resin coating
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moly resin coating Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to post some before and after pics of Four (4) Galil magazines that Doug refinished for me. The finish is great., the pricing was reasonable and the turnaround was great. here are pics:

Before:

After:

Posts: 25 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am having a hard time getting pics to post:

Lets try this again.

Before:

After:

Posts: 25 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a double barrel Ithaca, side by side, 20 gauge, 25" barrels. It was rusty, with some pitting; I have sanded the barrels w/ 400 to remove all the rust.
I'm interested in a quote to do the barrels only, in satin, or flat black.
Thanks, Jim
wanchaj@netscape.net

Posts: 74 | Location: Kern Co. Ca. | Registered: May 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 357 | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Anybody have current email for coyote killer? I sent email to his profile email and haven't heard back.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 998 | Location: Counting the days until my Parole from Kalifornia | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did receive an email a couple of weeks back but for some reason when I try to reply it comes back undeliverable. Feel free to text 325-642-3316. Email in profile is correct.

Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
My G48 slide now sports a flawless black finish due to coyotekiller's fine work. Highly recommended as always.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Someone at work wants to know if you can do a Glock slide and misc parts close to Tiffany Blue? He said his wife is drunk so she might forget she wanted one but he’s thinking about it.

I sent him your contact info

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6902 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I can. Have him send me an email. Thanks.

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
How much for an AR stripped upper, lower, and 7.5" handguard??

Posts: 22225 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
coyotekiller refinished two older Sigs for me. Great work, priced right with a good turnaround and communication.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 11338 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
How much for an AR stripped upper, lower, and 7.5" handguard??

Email sent.

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
And he does it again!
Titanium Blue I believe it is called. The upper and lower were your typical black and the hand guard was FDE. He made them look great. Picture makes the color a bit brighter than in person. In person it is a bit deeper add black control, WC starburst grip, and SB3 brace she’ll be one good looking 10mm.

Posts: 22225 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow great work.....I really need to find something in my gun safe for him to do. Nice!

Posts: 563 | Location: Pensacola FL | Registered: February 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well folks - This is the BEST finish on any pistol I own. This is a FLAWLESS job...Doug received this pistol last Thursday and shipped it back this Monday and I received it today...This pistol was out of my hands for 8 days total...Amazing Work....This is the EXACT finish I wanted. These pictures were taken in the sunlight to show the hint of the burnt bronze but in non-direct sunlight it looks matte black/dark gray....I will let the pictures tell the rest of this story....

Brand New - Factory Finish

After Doug put his hands on this pistol......

Posts: 2723 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you do revolvers?

"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"

Posts: 259 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badguybuster:
Can you do revolvers?

Yes no problem. Shoot me an email and let me know what you are wanting done.

posted Hide Post
Free bump for Doug - My pistol still looks like it was done yesterday and has seen monthly range trips with 200-300 rds put thru it on each trip.....Thanks Again Doug....Mark

Posts: 2723 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Curious what it costs to coat a 30-round metal AR Mag? Thanks

Posts: 540 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still accepting new work?

Posts: 37 | Registered: June 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post