SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Moly resin coating
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moly resin coating Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Email sent on a Ruger P89 slide,thanks

Posts: 5467 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent on a Sig P220ST refinish. Also, you need to move your pics from Photobucket to a new host so we can see all of your great work.

Posts: 25 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email answered. What is a good host to move pics to?

Posts: 357 | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^That is a good question as I received my slide slide back from you and it looks fantastic and want to show it off. I couldn't believe it was the same one I sent in.

Posts: 5467 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since Photobucket is no longer an option for me I have been looking at several sites but have not picked one yet to join... Flickr, Tinypic.com, Imageshack.com, Postimg.org, Phreefoto.com Disboards or imgur.com If anyone knows other sites or has any experience with any of these sites please let me know... THANKS

Posts: 65 | Location: HAMPSTEAD,NC,USA | Registered: July 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Try PostImage.org. FREE. Very easy to use.

Very easy to re-size pictures. It will do just about anything other than avatars.

Posts: 24057 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
www.imgur.com is working well for me at the moment. Easy to use too.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4387 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 1721 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Working on loading pics for new ad.

posted Hide Post
Found a fix elsewhere you can try for Photobucket.Not sure how it will last but does seem to work

Go to your post with broken Photobucket links and select "Edit"

Go to the code where you added the pic
It will be everything the [ IMG] and [/IMG ] tags.

[ IMG]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j367/name/IMG_2411.jpg[/img ]
(spaces added at front and rear of tags to make it non-functional to illustrate code)

Right before the last tag, and after the .jpg add this: ~original

So it looks like this:

[ IMG]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j367/name/IMG_2411.jpg~original[/img ]

Hit preview to verify that you did it correctly, then hit save.

Posts: 94 | Location: Southern N.J. | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to your new ad.

Posts: 95 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by waynewash:
Looking forward to your new ad.

;-}

~ ante omnia armari

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of Doug's latest projects. He coated the frame of my P229 in a tungsten gray. Also did a couple of the controls in a black. Very nice work and super quick turn around.

https://imgur.com/QqmQnL6

My photo doesn't do it justice

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 202 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug, are you still doing moly resin work? I've got a slide I will need finished sometime in the next month or so.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 736 | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I am. Just give me a shout when your ready.

Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
Bump for great work.

~ ante omnia armari

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Is he still at it? Might be time for a new or updated ad, as this is almost 4.5yrs old. No way prices have stayed the same, have they?

Posts: 984 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still do coating and prices have went up a little on some things. I need to start a new ad and get things rolling again. I have been out of town 3-5 days a week all summer with my son playing summer baseball. I didn’t want to delay anyone’s refinish due to me being gone. Football is going full force now so won’t be doing any traveling. I will try to get a new ad up in the next couple of days. Some prices have increased from $10-$20 and some are the same.

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
^^^ Thank you sir!

Posts: 984 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4710 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post