SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Moly resin coating
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moly resin coating Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
FAL is mine
Doug is the man
You will not be disappointed

Posts: 212 | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got her back and assembled. Burnt bronze and black parts and slide and barrel

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 179 | Location: Tinley Park, Il | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Can you finish titanium? I'm looking at doing a suppressor or Two that have bare titanium tubes.

I apologize if you answered via email but I couldn't find if you had (from last March) so asking about this again.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12570 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I can finish titanium. Shoot me an email and let me know what you are wanting done.

Posts: 321 | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
Doug,

Referred a friend for some coating on an AR barrel and mags. He hasn't heard back in a few days. Not sure if you have been out for SHOT.

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to call him several times and sent two emails. Have not heard back from him on the barrels.

Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it. He was looking for some coating services and your name came up. I was very happy with the project you did for me. I'll send you his email address to be sure we are talking about the same person.

Thanks !

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Btt

Picture of 97FXSTS
posted Hide Post
Email Sent on a P245 project

Posts: 225 | Location: KY | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Btt

posted Hide Post
It has been posted I'm sure but what is turn around time approx. and shipping preference/cost?

I have a p220 slide I would like to have done

Posts: 193 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: May 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2sigs:
It has been posted I'm sure but what is turn around time approx. and shipping preference/cost?

I have a p220 slide I would like to have done

Turn around is less than one week and on the slide you can ship any way you prefer. Return shipping on the slide would be $10

Picture of shooter10
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 78 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shooter10
posted Hide Post
Email inbound

Posts: 78 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
Let's give the 'Killer a bump. He does great work and is very reasonable.

If breathing wasn't automatic, they'd be too stupid to do it.

Posts: 567 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wallacemf
posted Hide Post
Bump, sent off my USPc slide for refinishing. Will post pic when it's back :-)

Posts: 372 | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Btt

posted Hide Post
Email sent on a Ruger P89 slide and mag. bodies,thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: patw,

Posts: 3794 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Btt. Caught up and ready for more.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
This reminds me...I need to send my Beretta 71 barrel back to redo it (it got marred from chop/thread job). I'll email you.

Posts: 1124 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post