SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Moly resin coating
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moly resin coating Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Btt

Posts: 321 | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Bump,
May have more mags to refinish
Frank

Posts: 1086 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send them on down.

posted Hide Post
I just wanted to say how impressed I am with Doug's work. I sent out 2 P220's, non-rail, and he worked his magic. What's more amazing was the price; half as much as I usually pay. If I could figure out how to post a pic I would. Great stuff; more coming your way Doug!

Posts: 58 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Doug does not only do great work, and fast turn around, he also responds to emails and questions like you were family!
Thanks Doug

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2301 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Doug,
I was thinking of sending in 10 Sig 228 mags.
Waiting on 2 228 Dept trades to come in.
After reviewing this thread--I may be in for pistols as well.
please quote for 10 mags, 2 tone pistol,and matte black pistol.
Frank

Posts: 1086 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for trolling
posted Hide Post
What is the turnaround time and price to do a Taurus PT99AF (compete pistol) in Matte Stainless? Return shipping to Portland, OR.

all2kooler@gmail.com

Posts: 148 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: April 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I sent the ASSEMBLED FRAME ,you would strip it ,Prep It & coat it & then reassemble it for what price "ONE COLOR" S/W 6906

Posts: 547 | Location: Cypress,Texas | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 6906 frame would be $65 +$15 return shipping. Since you are in tx I will also have to charge tax. Total back to you would be $85

posted Hide Post
email sent.
Smile

Posts: 1027 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doug, for the nice job coating the Winchester 1897. Again, you exceeded my expectations

Posts: 70 | Location: Kern Co. Ca. | Registered: May 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Bump for Doug.
Thx for quick response.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Doug for showing my 20yr old FS 92 some much needed love...The finish looks fantastic. Thanks for the quick turnaround and excellent pricing. First time customer but I WILL be back. I ll get pics posted of the AR once I get it put back together - (burnt bronze lower and quad rail). The custom burnt bronze you are doing is PERFECT!! John Norrels should be selling this color!

Posts: 3 | Registered: June 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*bump*

Got mine back today. Your matte black looks better than factory!

Thank you!

Posts: 1027 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you like it. Let me know if you need anything else done in the future.

Picture of M1Lover
posted Hide Post
I have an xlnt FN AR15 upper which is quite gray, not the typical AR charcoal black. I'm researching options to coat / anodize a matching lower for it. Do you offer a gray and do you coat AR15 stripped lowers? Thanks, H.

"Fat People Make Lousy Revolutionaries." - Me

Posts: 375 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coyote - Thanks again for the GREAT work....Here is my completed shotgun with my new composite stock set....To think this beautiful shotgun was covered in surface rust from one end to the other 30 days ago......Mark

Posts: 2038 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Doug is hard to beat!

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2301 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Drew816
posted Hide Post
Doug, note my email change and please let me know once the latest parts I sent arrive. Thanks again!

==================================

Posts: 475 | Registered: February 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
on page 2 you showed some revolvers. one was green. Is that the OD green or your other green? I have a XD40 that has the green frame and black slide. Slide needs to be refinished but I am not sure I want it black. I know I don't want silver or gray but I haven't seen a green I like either. Have thought of Desert tan or coyote but not real excited about those either. I did see the burnt bronze you did and liked that. Would probably work with you to figure a color out. What is your turn around time at the moment? Thanks

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1059 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post