SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Moly resin coating
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moly resin coating Login/Join 
posted
The other ad was starting to run long so I thought I would start a new one. Here are a few of the guns I have coated for members here and a few others I have done lately.
Complete pistol
One color $90
Two tone. $100
Frames $65
Slides $45
Barreled action $125 includes bottom metal
Shotgun. $100
prices do not include return shipping

This message has been edited. Last edited by: coyotekiller,

Posts: 310 | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SAR
posted Hide Post
Do you refinish mags? Price? Thanks!

BTW, I bought one from as forum member a while back you finished and it is still looking good.

Posts: 77 | Registered: June 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do coat mags. It depends on what kind of mag. I usually get $10 per mag but I do give a discount for multiple mags. Price gets better as the quantity goes up. I have done as many as 50, 30rd AR mags at one time. What are you wanting done?

posted Hide Post
CoyoteKiller is GTG! Has done a few guns for me and always great coms, good work, reasonable prices and turnarounds.

Posts: 455 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CoyoteKiller just completed a 1022 barrel, receiver and one piece scope mount for me. His workmanship is excellent and he's a good guy to deal with. I recommend him.
Another good point is that he is an FFL so shipping and receiving serial numbered items is easy.
I'll try to remember to post photos when I get some.

Edit to add photo.
Your results will be as good as your preparation. I did the prep on these parts. I'll take credit for the small scratch on the lower part of the receiver.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill40718,

Bill

Posts: 47 | Location: Phoenix Az. | Registered: December 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
CoyoteKiller, how does the Moly resin compare to the likes of Cerakote or Duracote? I want to have the slide of my G17 redone as the factory finish is rubbing off after only 6 months.

If breathing wasn't automatic, they'd be too stupid to do it.

Posts: 538 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have commented in this before but will be glad to again. I do not like durakote at all. Moly resin and ceracoat are both very good coatings that I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I prefer the moly because it has a smoother finish than ceracoat and is Teflon based instead of ceramic based so I just gets smoother inside actions and moving parts as it is used. I would be glad to do the glock slide for you. Just e sure whomever you use replaces the firing pin liner after curing as the heat will ruin it. I do keep them in stock.

posted Hide Post
Up again

posted Hide Post
Up again. Ready to give new life to some guns in need.

posted Hide Post
Do you coat S&W revolvers, and if so, what prep work or disassembly is required on our end? Thanks.

Proverbs 21:31

Posts: 380 | Registered: September 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do coat the revolvers. I do not require any prep work or disassembly by you unless you just want to do it. Send the gun to me, I will tear it completely down, media blast, coat, lube and reassemble for you.

posted Hide Post
Anything additional to remove parkerizing (I think I spelled that right)?

Posts: 1921 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No sir, all prep is included in price.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info! Where can I see a list of your colors and options?

Proverbs 21:31

Posts: 380 | Registered: September 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of frank483
posted Hide Post
Do you have a website or an order form. Thanks. I have an older Browning hi- power with a little pitting and most of the bluing is gone, please send me some info.

NRA Life Member, FFL, 2-P228's, S&W Model 39, S&W Model 19 - .357/.38 4 inch hard chrome, Glock 26, Browning Hi Power, Colt Sporter HBAR, Winchester Model 94 Cowboy 16", .357/.38, Springfield Armory XDM9 Sub Compact

Posts: 23 | Location: Chandler | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bump for Coyote's business, as some one that has done Moly Resin for personal and profit,his work looks excellent and for the work involved, dissassembly , prep and finish , his price is very reasonable.

美しい犬

Posts: 4058 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Coyote did a Colt revolver in OD green for me a few months ago and it came out beautiful. I wanted to post pic's but having trouble doing that. Coyote was patient with all my questions and again, work was excellent. I will be using him again in the future. Doug, sorry it has taken me so long to get this thank you posted. Thanks again

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg 2013 R.I.P.
NRA Life Member
I.A.L.E.F.I. Member

Posts: 581 | Location: Sunny SoCal | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments guys. Email sen to frank.

posted Hide Post
coyotekiller,

I just want to say "Thank you" for the refinish job on my Springfield 1911. You did an excellent refinish job and thank you for following the instructions for the compensator, it turned out the way I hoped it would... Big Grin

If you are on the fence about using coyotekiller? Jump off and give him a shot!

Good Luck Doug Wink
sig-onslaught

Posts: 1054 | Location: 3 Doors Down | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
That first 226 is mine. Doug did a great job. Turn around time was fast. He also did a p6 in black that looks great.

Posts: 670 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post