SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS ML-Knives Fixed Blade-Reduced
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS ML-Knives Fixed Blade-Reduced Login/Join 
posted
Had this a couple years sitting in the safe. It's unused. Hickory handle, hand stitched sheath.
$200 $160 shipped for this one.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kyjondeere,

Posts: 390 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent!

Posts: 422 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The hinderer Is SPF.

Posts: 390 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment submitted. Thanks!

Posts: 422 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ML-Knife added.

posted Hide Post
To the top.

posted Hide Post
Bump for price reduction. $180 shipped.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kyjondeere:
Had this a couple years sitting in the safe. It's unused. Hickory handle, hand stitched sheath.
$200 $$180 shipped for this one.

posted Hide Post
Lowered to $160! These are great knives.

posted Hide Post
To the top!

Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Matt makes Great knives and is a really good guy. His knives go for much more than this now. Solid deal here.
Do you have the paperwork for it?
I ask this because he generally has a name for his knives and is usually a story on each of them.
I love his work and all of them are solid performers.
He also does his own leather work.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 10953 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't recall it coming with any paperwork but I could've forgotten.

posted Hide Post
To the top.