SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS-Benchmade, Treeman, Falkniven knives-SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS-Benchmade, Treeman, Falkniven knives-SOLD Login/Join 
posted
Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter-fixed blade, box and Kydex belt sheath- $60 shipped to lower 48;
Falkniven F1 Lam Steel, "Desert" tan version handle, black blade, box and Kydex sheath - $70 shipped to lower 48;
Treeman mini phalanx, coyote tan Tanto blade, kydex belt and leather pocket sheath but no box,
$70 shipped to lower 48;
All are like new, never used except on sheet of paper to test sharpness.
Will sell all 3 as package for $160 shipped to lower 48.
Email me at: SJsinatro@comcast.net for pics

This message has been edited. Last edited by: longjohn,

Posts: 295 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
e mail pics please

Posts: 1331 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by longjohn:
Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter-fixed blade, box and Kydex belt sheath- $60 shipped to lower 48;
Falkniven F1 Lam Steel, "Desert" tan version handle, black blade, box and Kydex sheath - $70 shipped to lower 48;
Treeman mini phalanx, coyote tan Tanto blade, kydex belt and leather pocket sheath but no box,
$70 shipped to lower 48;
All are like new, never used except on sheet of paper to test sharpness.
Will sell all 3 as package for $160 shipped to lower 48.
Email me at: SJsinatro@comcast.net for pics

I’ll take all3 for $160 shipped. Email inbound.

Posts: 384 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pics sent and sold to Hooth.
Thanks

Posts: 295 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post