SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones (Club Collection)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones (Club Collection) Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted
Greetings all. I have Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones (Club Collection) I’m just not gonna use. These are LAST YEAR’s model, but they are still in their shrink-wrapped packaging. These are navy blue with white and red outline.

This is the current year’s model which is only a color difference. Pics are not possible unless you want to see the box. Email me if you want it.

First ‘’I’ll take it’’ posted IN THIS THREAD - not emailed gets it. Shipped, $150.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: craigcpa,

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7719 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Pic added.

Just my 2¢

Posts: 7719 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
We noticed! Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 10608 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Would make for a GREAT Christmas gift - bump.

Just my 2¢