SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig 9mm pistols for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 9mm pistols for sale Login/Join 
posted
226 triple serial number W German Sig with holster wear but rails look perfect. Little mechanical wear. KD date code. One magazine.
$675 shipped in CONUS from my FFL to your dealer.

2022 is in excellent condition. Includes a blue plastic box but not numbered to the gun.
$425 plus $35 shipping to your FFL.

SOLD 2009 functions perfectly. Includes black plastic box, manual, serial numbered factory test target and one magazine. The box does not have a label, the sn is just written on it with a marker.
$375 plus $35 shipping to your FFL.

SOLD 239 SAS 9mm, like new in box. Box is numbered to gun. Comes with one magazine.
$650 plus $25 shipping from my FFL to your FFL.

SOLD West German 226 in great condition with original numbered box, test target, and manual. The box has more wear than the gun, mostly on the corners. $750 plus 35 shipping. West German 226 in great condition with original numbered box, test target, and manual. The box has more wear than the gun, mostly on the corners. $750 plus 35 shipping.

SOLD. 228 triple serial number in excellent condition. Made in W Germany. Box is numbered to gun and in fine shape. Comes with one magazine. No manual or other extras.
$775 plus $25 shipping from my FFL to your FFL.SOLD

SOLD 226 is excellent and in original box. Fired very little and never carried. $635 plus 35 shipping to your FFL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J2X,

Posts: 61 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: December 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
226 added.

Posts: 61 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: December 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how many mags, holsters, can you add int? shipping to KY? we don't much care for hi-cap mag restrictions.

Posts: 214 | Location: Saint Matthews, KY | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Each gun comes with one 15 round magazine.

posted Hide Post
W German 226 added.

posted Hide Post
W German Sig with cardboard box....I’ll take it

Posts: 283 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: November 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent on 226E2

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
228 and 239 added

posted Hide Post
I'll take the 228. Funds sent!

Posts: 11 | Location: Loveland, CO | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Email sent on 239. barring anything unusual, I will take it.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7220 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I will take the 239. Email sent as well.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7220 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought the P226, gun arrived timely and was in great condition as described! Can't go wrong with Stephen, trust this guy, great guns!!!!!

Posts: 283 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: November 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
J2X, is good to go. Discovered he lives in my state and we did a FTF transfer.
Thanks for the smooth transaction.

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Picked up the 239. Just as advertised. Looks great! Thanks!!

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

posted Hide Post
226 added.