SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    orphan holsters looking for a good home
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

orphan holsters looking for a good home Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bob makes awesome pocket holsters. Email inbound now for a round cut for a Kahr 380. Thank you sir.

Posts: 1345 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 1006 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coltchris
posted Hide Post
Email inbound for round cut Kahr P380.

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 195 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
P238 holster arrived today. Excellent fit and function as always. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 1415 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My holster arrived today as well. Perfect. Thanks!

Posts: 23578 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
Just reread this thread regarding your holsters and noticed the link to your website.

Thank you for your public service as a police officer.

P.S. Since my current gun funding is tight after Christmas , I am debating which of your items to purchase based on concealed carry need. Thanks.

I will take the round style cut holster for the Kahr PM 9. Email to follow.

Thank you.

Posts: 127 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Email inbound for Glock 26 pocket holster.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2003 | Location: Basement of Staples Center | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email coming for 1 square cut and 1 round cut for the p365

Posts: 324 | Registered: November 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent regarding payment for the Kahr PM 9 round cut style holster.

Thank you.

Posts: 127 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holster arrived Saturday. Did not go to the mail box until today. Perfect fit for the pistol.

Thank you for an excellent transaction.

Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Emailing to see if you have another round 365 left.

As y'all have figured out, Bob is good people, and makes good stuff.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 10232 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Emailing to see if you have another round 365 left.

As y'all have figured out, Bob is good people, and makes good stuff.

Very well said. Totally agree. Excellent holster for the Kahr and a smooth transaction. Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wolfpacker,

posted Hide Post
Email sent for:

1 - round style cut pocket holster in black Glock 26/27
Paypal sent for purchase, thanks, Ed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rkguy8,

Posts: 620 | Location: Indiana | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buy with confidence from Robert/Bob. I really like the Kahr holster I purchased. Excellent quality! Fast shipping! Highly recommend his products and service. His website provides holster photos too.

Thanks again.