SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Added Vortex Cantilever Mount, G42, Springfield TRP
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Added Vortex Cantilever Mount, G42, Springfield TRP Login/Join 
posted
I will be adding more items this week that I need to move.

Vortex Cantilever Mount
NIB, Model CM-202, 2-inch offset, 30mm rings, 1/59" / 40.39mm. Email and I can send you a picture if needed. Asking $70 shipped to your door.

Springfield TRP in .45ACP:
Mint Condition, less than 100rds fired through it, all original papers, box, carry bag, magazines, lock, included. I have 2 and am looking to shed one. $1000 shipped to your FFL, payment via PP Friends & Fam. Happy to take more detailed pics if anyone wants them. Pics: Springfield TRP

Glock 42 Package:
Glock 42 Package. 4 G42 Mags. 2 of the mags have Vickers Tactical 2rd extensions, the other 2 are stock. Pistol has Ameriglo Agents, and Talon Grips. It has less than 100rds through it and comes with all box/papers/lock/etc. I will also include 3 holsters. 1 RGrizzle IWB, 1 Alabama Pocket Holster, and 1 Desantis cloth holster. Looking for $500 OBO shipped to your FFL.
Pics: Glock 42 Package

First "I'll take it" in this thread for any of the items listed, gets the item.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EkimSig,

Posts: 279 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just found out that I have to travel out of town starting Sunday, through next Thursday. I can ship as long as I know before 12 noon eastern tomorrow, Saturday 12/14. After that, shipping will have to wait until Next Friday, Dec 20th. I will not expect any payment until I am back, but WILL HOLD anything you want. When I'm back, we can complete the transaction. Thanks!

-Mike

Posts: 279 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
do the flashlights have lanyards?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)
Florida Class K Licensed Instructor
NRA Certified LE Handgun/Shotgun/Rifle Instructor
SIG and Glock and Springfield 1911 Armorer

Posts: 3218 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No sir. They do not appear to have them.

-Mike

posted Hide Post
I'll take one of the SF 6PX lights, as per our emails, Thanks!

Posts: 57 | Registered: January 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will do 9mmskng! Thanks, -Mike

Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Hi EkimSig, firstly safe travels Smile

Question regarding the iPhone 7's; are they the regular 7 or 7 Plus? Just wanted to confirm, thankie much!

Posts: 1152 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the 3 lights and the black Iphone and accessories per email. Thanks

Posts: 451 | Location: OH | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Simmy. I responded to your email as well. I might still be able to get these in the mail today...if not, my wife will be able to send first thing on Monday while I'm traveling.

-Mike

posted Hide Post
Mech, regular iPhone 7...sorry, iPhones 7s was just plural. -Mike

posted Hide Post
BUMP

posted Hide Post
BUMP

posted Hide Post
BUMP, I’m back in town until next Tuesday. Can ship tomorrow, Saturday or Monday.

Mike

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
iPhone is no longer available. Still have flashlights.

Mike

posted Hide Post
Will be in Indiana for the holidays, returning Monday the 30th, and can ship that day.

Mike

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
BUMP, and added Springfield TRP.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EkimSig,