SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig P229 40/357 12 rd mags $30 / Brand NEW ERGO grips FDE AR15 grip ambi 4005 $15 shipped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig P229 40/357 12 rd mags $30 / Brand NEW ERGO grips FDE AR15 grip ambi 4005 $15 shipped Login/Join 
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted
5 Sig Sauer 12 round P229 .40/357 mags 4 slightly used and one new $30 each (all 5 for $140) shipped
I will only ship to states that it is legal I will not ship to LEO in a banned state sorry.

Brand NEW never used ERGO grips FDE AR15 grip ambi 4005 $15 shipped each

I have multiple of these grips in stock.
You will receive exactly what is pictured only.

NO gapper NO screw Just the GRIP and grip cap

Paypal Link for PAYMENT of Grip NO Gapper here

If you need a Gapper use the link below it will add $2.50 to the total

Paypal Link for PAYMENT of Grip WITH Gapper Here

If you need a gapper add $2.50 use the second link above

New Sig Flag 3'x 2' **SOLD**

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MauiWowie22,

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 5055 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
btt

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 5055 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
If you can take a Postal Money Order for the flag, I will take it.

Posts: 16360 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
If you can take a Postal Money Order for the flag, I will take it.

Sure!! Email on the way

Thanks MW22...

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You got mail. Will send payment Monday morning. Thank you.

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
You got mail. Will send payment Monday morning. Thank you.

didn't get an email?
I sent one to your email in profile 2 days ago

Thanks MW22...

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I emailed you again 1 hour ago. Payment went out late this morning. Had to go to another Post Office in Walton, Ky as our Frog Town Rd Office was full. Couldnt get up in the driveway. Should arrive in a few days Maui.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Maui, I fired you off a email with my gmail box. Thank you.

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
I emailed you again 1 hour ago. Payment went out late this morning. Had to go to another Post Office in Walton, Ky as our Frog Town Rd Office was full. Couldnt get up in the driveway. Should arrive in a few days Maui.

Got it! Flags on the way

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Btt

Thanks MW22...

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Got the nice Sig flag today Maui. Thank you my friend.

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Btt

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
btt

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
btt

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
btt

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Btt

Thanks MW22...