SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ****SOLD **** - West German Sig P-228 with extras
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

****SOLD **** - West German Sig P-228 with extras Login/Join 
Picture of Jupiter
posted
Hi Folks.

I have a one owner West German Sig P228 for sale.
I bought this gun new in the early 1990. It has maybe 500-600 rounds there her. The gun also comes in the Org. box with all the org. paperwork, manual and test target. I have the 2 org. 13 round Magazines as well as 3 Mecgar 15 round magazines.
It also comes with a Safariland 6181 Paddle holster.

I can be contacted at: Lushl0sn@gmail.com.
I'll post pics shortly.

Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jupiter,

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 3379 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Would you sell the holster separate?

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5302 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That's a beauty, right there.

Posts: 16103 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What two letters are under the muzzle.

Posts: 916 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
Would you sell the holster separate?

Hi 4859. Everything will be sold together.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 3379 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
That's a beauty, right there.

Thank you Sir. Are you familiar with this model? Big Grin

-- George Orwell

Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
What two letters are under the muzzle.

KC

-- George Orwell

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Offer sent by email.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1075 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
Offer sent by email.

Responded by email.

-- George Orwell

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Damn, guys, this is a good package deal, here. Seriously, I'm thinning the herd, otherwise, this would have been gone already.

Posts: 16103 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I will take it, per your email, thanks.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."

Posts: 1075 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
I will take it, per your email, thanks.

Email Sent.

Sold Pending funds.

-- George Orwell

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Payment sent. Thanks, Jupiter.