SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Trijicon, SB Tac, MDT Dealer, Sig, Aero M5 AR10, Garage sale stuff, machining and Cerakote services, updated 02/16/24
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Trijicon, SB Tac, MDT Dealer, Sig, Aero M5 AR10, Garage sale stuff, machining and Cerakote services, updated 02/16/24 Login/Join 
Picture of policetruck
posted
Like new condition Trijicon MRO, with Geissele 1/3 mount and Tango Down FDE bump cover. Ships with original hard case. $450 shipped

Partially built Aero Precision M5 in Kodiak brown with some FDE furniture (Magpul MOE SL-S annd BCM grip) and black small parts (take down pins and mag catch). This has a full buffer assembly with brown extension tube. Comes with 2 FDE Magpul 20 round magazines. $450 shipped

Garage Sale stuff!!!

Prices do not include shipping.

SB Tactical Braces

SOB $50 SBA3 $80 SB1913 polymer $150 SBA4 $80 CZPDW $175

Surefire (all brand new)
Tan remote switch tail cap tan for m300/600 $40
7" tape switch $35
7" rail mount dual switch $65

Cloud Defensive LCS tape switch mount m-lok FDE, open bag $54

2 HK VP9sk/P30SK 15 round mags, new in bag. $25 each

2 Shield Arms Gen 2 Glock 43x/48 15 round mags $30 each

Pictures available upon request

MDT
I am now an authorized MDT dealer. I'm currently building a long action Remington 700 and will be installing it on an ORYX chassis, I will be adding some pictures when completed. Please email me for special SigForum price, I have access to the entire MDT line.

Colt Dan Wesson CZ
I am now an authorized Colt, Dan Wesson, and CZ dealer!

BSF Carbon Barrels
I am also a BSF carbon barrel dealer. Lead time on a barrel order is about 3-4 weeks as of 11/23. You can check them out at bsfbarrels.com. Here are some pictures of the last 20” 6.5 creedmoor barrel I got in.

Please email me for a quote.

I've been on here as a dealer for a while but haven't had too much luck. That's perfectly fine with me because I didn't get my FFL to do retail. I've been a machinist for about 8 years now and that's where my passion lies, building and customizing guns on a more in depth level.

Cerakoting and slide milling

I've done enough optic mounts on pistols for locals that it is time to branch out. So my first stop is here on SigForum.

I currently have programs and drawings for most Glock pattern pistols and RMR, and RMR CC footprints. I can do those for $95 for a bead blast finish after machining, Cerakoting is offered for an additional $40. Price includes return shipping without insurance. Insurance can be added for an additional fee.

I can Cerakote anything that will fit into a standard kitchen oven as of right now. Please disassemble slides and frames before shipping. If they are not there will be a $50 fee added to your order. If there is a part you struggle with or can not disassemble please let me know and I will work something out with you.
Single color Cerakote price
Semi auto pistol slides - $60
Semi auto pistol frames - $75
Complete semi-auto slide and frame only $120

I have done M81 cerakote and two tone frames, those can be quoted via email, and pictures can be seen on my Instagram of on my website.

I have done other one off things before (an H&K, a Burris Fastfire, front serrations, ports, engraving) so if there is something else you'd like done, I'd be more than happy to work out a price for you.

A few pictures of my work can be seen by clicking here, or you can find them on my website www.landwarfare.net under services/machine work.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: policetruck,

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1184 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the grip module

Posts: 4448 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the surefire, 3x pmags, and coyote usb stream light please.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
dwd1985
Awesome! I hope you like it. Shoot me an email and we'll work out the specifics.

Legal Beagle, just to let you know, the coyote package has also been opened to take pictures.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1184 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No worries, saves me the hassle of getting out the first aid kit for those clamshell packs...

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the other usb micro stream. Email sent.

Posts: 303 | Location: Surprise,Az | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Duramag 30 rd gray aluminum magazines $11 each

I will take two of these. Let me know how you want payment. I use just about everything, paypal, venmo, etc.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the last two streamlight microstream usb flashlights and the two bear and sons slip joints. Contingent on what will these cost to ship?

Posts: 7346 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the hk mags are made by hk and not aftermarket I will take them.

Posts: 1740 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the hk mags if they are made by hk. I will take a stream light if any are left. Thanks

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
whododat, I only process credit/debit cards through my invoicing by "wave," they charge a 3% fee, I can send you an invoice though. If you want to avoid the fee you'll have to send me a payment through the mail.

Pedropcola, the other streamlights are not USB models, they are powered via aaa bettery. I have 4 slip joints total, if you want 1 of each color that's fine, please shoot me an email. I can ship the 2 knives for $5, if you want the 2 streamlights, it'll bump it up to $8.

1flynDo, yes the mags are H&k factory mags. And same to you only the non USB Streamlights are left.

Please, email me it helps me to keep track of what orders need to go out and what needs to be marked as sold.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: policetruck,

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Thank you

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for the stream light and mags

Picture of TheBatFan
posted Hide Post
Email sent on Dura mags

Posts: 171 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
The quantities have been updated, still waiting on emails from:

1flynDO
pedropcola

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

posted Hide Post
I emailed you have not heard back.

posted Hide Post
Emailed. I’ll take the Govnah.

ETA: Received 11/2. Thanks.

“A used Micro MOA Govnah adjustable on the fly gas block. The plate in it now is a 3 position plate, one hole for subsonic .300 blk, the middle for supersonic .300 blk, and then a closed position for single shot operation. I may have a spare 3 position plate, I’ll have to look around. These aren’t made any more and while a little heavy, they work excellently. $100.”

This message has been edited. Last edited by: onegeek,

Posts: 506 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I think I've heard from and replied to everyone. Going to get some more USB Microstreams but the price went up a couple of bucks.

Adding a few X-carry parts too.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of TheBatFan
posted Hide Post
$ sent for mags no reply.

Posts: 171 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Just an update, everything that was paid for has been shipped and all questions that I've received have been answered.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I have stuff that has been engraved but messed up in some way, knives, flasks, lighters. I'll take a group picture of it all and just see if anyone wants anything at a pretty good discount.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare