SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Omega Planet Ocean and Seamaster GMT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Omega Planet Ocean and Seamaster GMT Login/Join 
posted
Selling two of my watches to fund another project -

1) Omega Planet Ocean 8500. 45.5 mm version on bracelet, with box, all three cards, inner and outer boxes. This was in my daily rotation, so there are some light scratches and sign of wear. Ceramic bezel insert, crystal, dial and hands like new. Never serviced, back never opened (red dot intact on sapphire back). I had my jeweler friend brush out the bracelet and buckle. List on these was $6200; asking $2750 shipped CONUS only.

2. Omega Seamaster GMT, known as the Great White. Stainless case and bezel show a few minor scratches, bezel looks excellent as does dial, crystal and hands. Red GMT hand and second hand tip are not faded. Sent for complete service to the Omega authorized service center this year, including replacement of seals and pressure test. Original bracelet in nice shape. Upgraded with the latest screw-link adjustable Seamaster bracelet I located in excellent condition, and the polished Omega wood box. This is an out-of-production cult favorite. Asking $2500.
Willing to work a deal if buying both.
Email me for pictures.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 141 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in both. Please send pics. Are Hess automatic or quartz ?

Thanks

My friends are my estate.

Posts: 607 | Registered: September 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Interested in the “Great White.” Would you mind sending some pics?

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 419 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are both self-winding (automatic mechanical) movements, not quartz.

Willing to work a deal on both.

Posts: 141 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OldLawman:
Selling two of my watches to fund another project -

1) Omega Planet Ocean 8500. 45.5 mm version on bracelet, with box, all three cards, inner and outer boxes. This was in my daily rotation, so there are some light scratches and sign of wear. Ceramic bezel insert, crystal, dial and hands like new. Never serviced, back never opened (red dot intact on sapphire back). I had my jeweler friend brush out the bracelet and buckle. List on these was $6200; asking $2750 shipped CONUS only.

What's the color and band on this one? Thanks.

Posts: 5382 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is the black bezel/black dial/silver numbers model.

posted Hide Post
Can you send me some pics?

Posts: 233 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of johnronin
posted Hide Post
Could you send me pics of the planet ocean

Me

Posts: 637 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Listening to offers.

Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Could you send some pictures please.
Thanks

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State
_________________________________________________________________________________

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1069 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also willing to listen to partial gun trade/cash offers.

Please keep in mind I can get any Sig I want at dealer cost or even below.

posted Hide Post
Some interested parties, but still no deal.

Still available.