SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Sig P-239 357 SIG Barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Sig P-239 357 SIG Barrel Login/Join 
posted
Hi,
I'm looking for a .357 SIG Barrel for my P-239 .40 pistol.

Do you have one in good used condition that you can let go?
If so, please let me know condition and cost.

Thanks much.

Posts: 90 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is one on G auction site three days left $295

Posts: 135 | Location: Western New York | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sams1:
Hi,
I'm looking for a .357 SIG Barrel for my P-239 .40 pistol.

Do you have one in good used condition that you can let go?
If so, please let me know condition and cost.

Thanks much.

I think I do. Will check..

I thought I did. I didn't.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: George43,

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3628 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you George43, I appreciate you trying.

Still looking for a used one in good condition...

Posts: 90 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
If you find more than one for sale at a decent price, let me know.

Posts: 2220 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a .357 SIG Barrel... Confused

posted Hide Post
Back to the top

posted Hide Post
Still looking...

posted Hide Post
Come on folks, somebody help Sams1 out.... I needed one about 2 years back and it only took about 3 weeks for someone here to help me.

Sams1... I might have one that is a threaded barrel I might let go off... but it will be a couple of weeks before I can check.

oops.... just checked my data base and the p239 threaded barrel I have is for 9mm.

Posts: 2220 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much, Blume9mm for looikng to see if you had one and for your caring comment encouraging members of this great Forum to help me getting a used .357 SIG for my P-239.
Much appreciated!

Anyone has a barrel laying around that they can let go to a good home...?

Picture of RexHavoc
posted Hide Post
I have one someplace, I'll have to check. I'm in the process of moving and recently packed a bunch 'o' stuff.

Posts: 338 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much RexHavoc!
I appreciate you trying to help in the midst of your move! Please let me know once you had a chance to look for it.
Thanks again! Smile