SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Browning B92 lever action 44 mag and HK P2000 V2 .40sw. ***Price reduced***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Browning B92 lever action 44 mag and HK P2000 V2 .40sw. ***Price reduced*** Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
Browning B92: This is the centennial model 1878-1978 w gold trigger and saddle ring. I bought it “new, old stock” and it certainly appears that way. Never fired by me either. It even still has the factory plastic over the saddle ring. It has one little handling ding on the stock that is very small and one tiny fingernail sized scratch on the other side of the stock but you have to look pretty hard to see it. No box or manual. Just the unfired rifle. Email for pics. $925 plus $40 shipping to your FFL or face to face around Birmingham.

HK P2000 V2 LEM with night sights: I’ve maybe shot 3 boxes through it. No issues. Never carried. Looks almost new. It’s a .40sw, lem with tru dot night sights that are still pretty bright (I’m guessing I installed them 7-8 years ago). Both mags, box, grip panels, manual, lock... $450 plus $25 shipping or face to face around Birmingham. Email for pics.

Email is john (at) younglawal (dot) com.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ruger357,

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 6848 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Price reduced.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 6848 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post