SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SCAR 17, Tikka T1X 22lr, Browning Buckmark
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SCAR 17, Tikka T1X 22lr, Browning Buckmark Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Do you have any Smith 642's WITHOUT the Lock? Thanks....mikey357

Posts: 501 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't, sorry

Posts: 7310 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iam2340pro1
posted Hide Post
Email sent with Kahr question.

If we meet and you forget me you have lost nothing but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him you have lost everything.

Posts: 757 | Location: Central Alabama | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Do you have any packs that are comparable in size/function to the Arc'teryx Khard 30? I was on eberlestocks page, and have owned their bags in the past, but I am looking for something that would be a good EDC bag (throw my carry gun, laptop, ipad, word papers, etc. into) and not look super-commando. Their H7-Dragger may fit the bill, what are your thoughts?

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3873 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
Do you have any packs that are comparable in size/function to the Arc'teryx Khard 30? I was on eberlestocks page, and have owned their bags in the past, but I am looking for something that would be a good EDC bag (throw my carry gun, laptop, ipad, word papers, etc. into) and not look super-commando. Their H7-Dragger may fit the bill, what are your thoughts?

Dagger is pretty small.

I use one of these as my discreet, carry anywhere bag:
http://www.eberlestock.com/Che...Secret%20Weapon.html

Its the size of typical backpack, not overly large like some, so it literally blends in everywhere.

For use at work I use a Combat Office, has the best concealed carry pocket out of any bag Ive come across.

Posts: 7310 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Few new additions

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
The J Frames dropped in price...I looked around and WARPIG has an incredible deal going here...

If you ever wanted a nice J Frame this is the best buying opportunity I've ever seen.

Posts: 21806 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConquestN98858
posted Hide Post
Hello "WP",
How about that Nickel/Black P228 that you just picked-up from the NYC Seller?
Would that be an offering?
Please advise and thanks,
Mike...

Mike...ConquestN98858

Posts: 135 | Location: Western NY | Registered: July 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ConquestN98858:
Hello "WP",
How about that Nickel/Black P228 that you just picked-up from the NYC Seller?
Would that be an offering?
Please advise and thanks,
Mike...

Hi Mike, probably wont be seeing that one up here anytime soon.

posted Hide Post
BTT for some great prices---

Posts: 457 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Pair of hard to get Ruger Super Blackhawks added

posted Hide Post
email sent for trade consideration

Posts: 457 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Bump...

posted Hide Post
Working a trade with WARPIG602

Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
quote:

Dagger is pretty small.

Its the size of typical backpack, not overly large like some, so it literally blends in everywhere.

For use at work I use a Combat Office, has the best concealed carry pocket out of any bag Ive come across.

Sorry I missed this, I ended up getting a Mystery Ranch pack used from a buddy. I don't know if you're familiar with their offerings, but they would fit in perfectly with the super high quality line card you're putting together!

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3873 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the SP2022 this afternoon-Very Nice
Thanks for the trade Dave

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
quote:

Dagger is pretty small.

Sorry I missed this, I ended up getting a Mystery Ranch pack used from a buddy. I don't know if you're familiar with their offerings, but they would fit in perfectly with the super high quality line card you're putting together!

I agree, Mystery Ranch makes a great pack. I have one myself. Eberlestock excels at producing weapon carrying packs and their line is for the most dedicated to that. I haven't seen a pack that can do it better yet. Unfortunately, I dont believe MR has any dealers, I think everything is done direct through MR. Glad you found a pack that works, cant go wrong with a MR pack.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Sweet deal on the Speer GD 9mm HP ammo.

And if my count is right, you still have a few J Frames around? My last count showed:

One 642
Three 637's

Any chance I could get that 642? If not, a 637 would be fine. My first J-Frame... Smile

posted Hide Post
Just say the words Cool

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
OK...Please send me a S&W 642. And if you can get your hands on a Sig M400 or another Sig PM400 that would be great too.