SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SCAR 17, Tikka T1X 22lr, Browning Buckmark
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SCAR 17, Tikka T1X 22lr, Browning Buckmark Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
WARPIG602, can you please email me some more pictures on the P229 9mm? Email address in my profile. TY

I'll have more detailed photos headed your way today.

Posts: 7310 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Price on Secret Weapon and Phantom demo in Dry Earth please.
Frank

Posts: 1334 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Bump
UPS money order on its way.

Posts: 1334 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Warpig - Thanks for the great prices and fast shipping....Mark

Posts: 2387 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always a pleasure, Mark

Posts: 7310 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
couple of new ones

Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent with questions on the P30. Thanks, Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2649 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Warpig - You have mail from me Sir.....

Thanks Mark

Posts: 2387 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
war odd request but looking for a 20ga hd shotgun looked at a mossberg that had a 7+1 config and think it had a 20" barrel

Posts: 298 | Location: kcmo | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Received the HK45 and Magazines...Immaculate condition. Thanks for the great deal... Smile

Posts: 21806 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
Received the HK45 and Magazines...Immaculate condition. Thanks for the great deal... Smile

Glad they found a good home......that wasnt mine Wink

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Any future plans to stock any ARs, or is the market just too flat? Is the PM400 you have listed roughly equivalent to any other models in quality...like the LE6920 as an example.

posted Hide Post
Its in the works, will most likely be Daniel Defense. The AR market is ridiculous right now but people are still willing to pay for quality.

I was quite surprised by the PM400. I never really looked at Sig rifles with DI gas system. From a fitment standpoint its up there with other quality rifles. It was little things I found nice, oversized safety selector, ambi mag release etc. I havent fired one so until that happens, thats all I can offer on how they stack up.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
If the Shield is 9mm I will take it.

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2404 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Funds at the post office, will go out when thet open Tuesday
Thanks

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2404 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Thom, I'll forward tracking info in the morning

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Sig PM400 in the Coyote Hazard 4 Takedown Bag. Thanks WARPIG! Can't wait to see what you have in your next round of orders...

posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll take the Sig PM400 in the Coyote Hazard 4 Takedown Bag. Thanks WARPIG! Can't wait to see what you have in your next round of orders...

Sold...to my best customer.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
quote:

Sold...to my best customer.

Got the PM400 FDE and Haz4 Takedown Pack. Just a quick comparison with my LE6920 and I like the Sig better. I'm swapping out the KeyMod Handguard for an M-LOK one, other than that it looks and feels smooth and solid. I'll take the Sig over the Colt...but it's even better to have both... Smile

That Haz4 Takedown Pack kicks ass, wish I had learned about them much earlier. I'll take it over Maxpedition any day.

Thanks for everything, you stock some great gear...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Czechvar,

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Bump for a great seller.