SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Leupold VX5HD, Nightforce NX8 1-8, Henry Big Boy 44m**price drops 9/3**
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Leupold VX5HD, Nightforce NX8 1-8, Henry Big Boy 44m**price drops 9/3** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSam:
Email sent.

Thanks,
-S

Replied. SCAR SPF

Posts: 7534 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couple of trade ins added

Posts: 7534 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What gas system length are the MOE SL handguards?

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3415 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
What gas system length are the MOE SL handguards?

Carbine

posted Hide Post
new guns added

Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Sorry, maybe this was answered, but I didn't wade through 25 pages to find out. Could you please tell me in what caliber is the first generation Ruger Precision Rifle chambered?

Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1257 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pizza Bob:
Sorry, maybe this was answered, but I didn't wade through 25 pages to find out. Could you please tell me in what caliber is the first generation Ruger Precision Rifle chambered?

Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

posted Hide Post
P365s added

posted Hide Post
Price drops

posted Hide Post
Bump for 365 XL

Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
New
Sig P320 Compact, 9mm, night sights, 2 15 round mags, 360.00 shipped

Please send email. Thanks

Posts: 1528 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 21sports:
New

Warpig - If 21sports does not take this - I will take it...Standing by....Thanks Mark

Posts: 2420 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
quote:
Originally posted by 21sports:
New

Warpig - If 21sports does not take this - I will take it...Standing by....Thanks Mark

I'll let you know buddy, have 2 of them but another member beat you via email by about 17 minutes. In the meantime I'll see if I can track another down for you.

posted Hide Post
Thanks WP - Do not worry if you cannot. Would love to get one at that price but do not even consider getting another one if there is no good meat on that bone for you. Just let me know. We are good either way. Mark

Posts: 2420 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
P320 received. Thanks for holding shipping and then getting to my FFL on time. Great price and great service! Thanks again!!

Posts: 1528 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would also consider a Trijicon ACOG TA31 in trade.

posted Hide Post
added Leupolds