SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Zev Spartan Slide for Glock 19*360.00**
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Zev Spartan Slide for Glock 19*360.00** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I must be blind. It's in the title, but I don't see the DD V11 in the post. Confused

Posts: 16315 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I must be blind. It's in the title, but I don't see the DD V11 in the post. Confused

No picture posted but a price is under new arrivals.

quote:

****NEW arrivals*****

Daniel Defense V11-Kryptek Typhon, new in box, 1475.00 shipped

Posts: 4172 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ I was expecting to see great pics of his guns. That's why. Big Grin

Posts: 16315 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

They're coming, some people gotta work for a living Big Grin

Posts: 7202 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just for you

Posts: 7202 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Email sent on grey G43

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 7005 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 emails sent , please disregard first incomplete email
thanks , Pep

Posts: 464 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for pre election mag buy Roll Eyes

Picture of RoyW
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 67 | Location: Taylorville,Il. | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email RE: group buy.

Posts: 377 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email about bags and mag group buy.

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
Member Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 554 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Email sent to see if I am too late.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3023 | Location: Winston-Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Email sent as well

Posts: 5567 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Bump
Smooth transaction on CZ Tacticool.
Thanks again.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
updated

posted Hide Post
P6 still available?

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 2052 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
P6 still available?

Yes sir

posted Hide Post
Just got the bag, thanks! Exactly what I wanted. Greatly appreciated and just as ordered.

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
Member Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 554 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
Just got the bag, thanks! Exactly what I wanted. Greatly appreciated and just as ordered.

Glad it worked out for you!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Great price on the Henry All-Weather 45-70!! If I didn't already own one I might buy this one!Fantastic rifle!

Posts: 5017 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post