SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: HK P30 V1, Sig P series CPO's**450.00 shipped**,Sig P320C 9mm-420.00 shipped,**Trijicon Accupower 1-8, 900.00 shipped**
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: HK P30 V1, Sig P series CPO's**450.00 shipped**,Sig P320C 9mm-420.00 shipped,**Trijicon Accupower 1-8, 900.00 shipped** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Dave, can you email me price of the MCX Pistol? Thanks.

Posts: 15725 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Dave, can you email me price of the MCX Pistol? Thanks.

inbound

Posts: 7074 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
Can you give me a price on the Sig Romeo4B with cowitness mount. LEO option.
Thank you

Posts: 16 | Registered: December 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluemax03:
Hello,
Can you give me a price on the Sig Romeo4B with cowitness mount. LEO option.
Thank you

Tried to send an email and it bounced back, feel free to shoot me a message, my email is in my profile.

Posts: 7074 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Got my 4B in yesterday...nice piece of kit but doesn't cowitness on my SG553. Oh well...will leave the Aimpoint H1 on there and put the SIG on an AR15. Interesting that SIG made the "low mount" taller than the Aimpoint "low mount".

Posts: 1426 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked my MCX Pistol today from local FFL.
Everything is perfect. Thanks Dave.
If anyone is looking for a Sig, I suggest you check with Dave first, fantastic service.
Dave will inspect the firearm first before he takes your money and ships it out, that's what he did with the MCX pistol I bought from him.

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 385 | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCCarper:
Picked my MCX Pistol today from local FFL.
Everything is perfect. Thanks Dave.
If anyone is looking for a Sig, I suggest you check with Dave first, fantastic service.
Dave will inspect the firearm first before he takes your money and ships it out, that's what he did with the MCX pistol I bought from him.

One of the perks of being a SigForum member. Happy to hear you're happy with it.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
I cannot believe that G19 Talo is still available...Love the sights on that one.

How is the MCX Pistol availability now?

Posts: 21806 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
I cannot believe that G19 Talo is still available...Love the sights on that one.

How is the MCX Pistol availability now?

Yeah, they'll start to move this summer as we get closer to election time.
MCX pistols dried up last week. 9in version should be available soon but I dont know how long it will be before we see the 11's again.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen some G19s in Gray, Bronze, FDE, and a few other colors. I like the gray quite a bit. You know the gun has reached the end of it's development when they start offering colors.

Posts: 21806 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
I've seen some G19s in Gray, Bronze, FDE, and a few other colors. I like the gray quite a bit. You know the gun has reached the end of it's development when they start offering colors.

I bought a grey 19 for myself, sold it in leu of a fde frame model. Sound familiar?

posted Hide Post
Quick question, Dave...

What plate carrier/chest rig is that pictured with the MCX back on page one? It has the 'Usual Suspect Network' patch on it. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 2149 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LBT 6094, picked it up on the Black Friday sale. If you 're not in a hurry wait for a holiday to come up as they usually run a sale on them.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
LBT 6094, picked it up on the Black Friday sale. If you 're not in a hurry wait for a holiday to come up as they usually run a sale on them.

Appreciate it. I don't have one, don't foresee having to have one, but can't help to think that I still need one Big Grin

Posts: 2149 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:

Appreciate it. I don't have one, don't foresee having to have one, but can't help to think that I still need one Big Grin

Me either....but it didnt stop me from buying......two Wink

Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Back up top for Dave, a great guy.
He's my new Hazard 4 enabler. Big Grin

Posts: 2809 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
updated

posted Hide Post
Any idea if the Blackhawk SERPA holster for the 228/229 will fit a railed 229? Interested. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LNDaddy,

Posts: 27 | Location: Santa Fe, Tx | Registered: May 05, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LNDaddy:
Any idea if the Blackhawk SERPA holster for the 228/229 will fit a railed 229? Interested. Thanks.

Not 100% sure, I can send it for you to try and if it doent just mail it back.

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Got my Aimpoint extremely quickly from Dave!

Buy with confidence Razz

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 3186 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post