SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Withdrawn
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Withdrawn Login/Join 
posted
Thanks to all!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rubec,

Posts: 149 | Location: Lake County, IL | Registered: June 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take #5 & #6.

Posts: 535 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Is #13 a paddle holster?

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 2665 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#5 & #6 SPF to Bayoushooter. Pics of #15 emailed.
Thanks!

Posts: 149 | Location: Lake County, IL | Registered: June 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
Is #13 a paddle holster?

YES, this is a paddle holster. I’ll update description. Thanks!

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’ll take #3.
> 4 (four) 15rd MecGar AFC 40 S&W magazines for Beretta 96. $100.00
Email sent

Posts: 12823 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#3 SPF to CQB60

Thanks!

Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Are #8 and #9 actually G17 magazines or are they 15-round mag bodies with +2 extensions? Thanks

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 2665 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are #8 and #9 actually G17 magazines or are they 15-round mag bodies with +2 extensions? Thanks

Oops, my bad for the typo! I’ll correct that. These are the “real deal” OEM G17 mags. Thanks for looking!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rubec:
quote:

These are the “real deal” OEM G17 mags. If they were extended G19 mags they wouldn’t fit a G17. Thanks for looking!

He's asking because you have them listed as Glock 19 mags.

Posts: 535 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bayoushooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Rubec:
quote:

These are the “real deal” OEM G17 mags. If they were extended G19 mags they wouldn’t fit a G17. Thanks for looking!

He's asking because you have them listed as Glock 19 mags.

Yes, I noticed that. I proof read this twice before posting! Still missed that! Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I'll take #10 (2 Glock 21 mags $40). Email to follow. Thanks.

Posts: 804 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#10 sold to jbourneidentity. Thank you!

posted Hide Post
Disregard.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 743 | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take #1; (1) 11 round Beretta 96 40 S&W magazine. $13.00 (including shipping) if still available.

Payment via USPS money order. Email to be sent.

Thank you.

Posts: 479 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#1 sold to Wolfpacker. Thank you!

posted Hide Post
Added a few more items today.

Picture of charlieb
posted Hide Post
I'll take #2 & #4 if you'll do $100 shipped for the 7 magazines.

CHARLIEB

[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
----------)_'_\ * (
''----------------\ - \
''-----------------\ *_\

A few sigs, a couple revolvers, and a few others

"Here hold my beer while I light this" Lefty

Posts: 2896 | Location: Texas- West of DFW Metromess (Weatherford) | Registered: April 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlieb:
I'll take #2 & #4 if you'll do $100 shipped for the 7 magazines.

I’ll do that. #2 & #4 sold to Charlieb. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I could really use about 4 P220 8rd OEM mags. I’m open to a reasonable trade like #8 & #9, 6 Glock 17 mags, for 4 P220 mags. Come on, help out an old man!