SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD Please close
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Please close Login/Join 
posted
SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rcsig619,

Posts: 364 | Location: Richmond Va. | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmilbauer
posted Hide Post
Can you please post or note the two digit alpha German mfg code? Thanks.

Posts: 63 | Location: North Texas | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please see post below and sorry for my confusion.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rcsig619,

Posts: 364 | Location: Richmond Va. | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Not sure if you've linked to the wrong pics/gun here, buy the slide in pic #1 is Stainless Steel (identified by the short external extractor) and hence, not West German.

All W. German P226's have a folded 'Carbon Steel' Slide w/ Breech Block insert. Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!

Posts: 2895 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No sir you are correct. On close inspection I realized I am wrong this is not a west German sig. My confusion came from the fact that the frame says made in Germany. The slide says Exeter mass. I am adjusting the price accordingly.