SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 44mm Apple Watch 6 - cellular - package deal ($400 shipped/insured) **SOLD**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 44mm Apple Watch 6 - cellular - package deal ($400 shipped/insured) **SOLD** Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
<Pics to follow>

I’m selling my Excellent condition 44mm Space Gray Apple Watch 6 and accessories. No scratch on screen or noticeable wear. I’d like to keep this as a package deal. You need to have an iPhone to use this watch.

Compare with Brand New at $529 plus tax or $396 plus tax for refurbish

Package includes -
- 44mm Space Gray Apple Watch 6
- Cellular version so that you may assign it’s own phone number
- Always on Retina display
- HR sensor
- Blood Oxygen app
- ECG app2
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Irregular heart rhythm notification3
- Water resistant 50 meters
- 2 charging cables

The straps are not brand new, but in Very Good condition.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR High Strength Nylon Weave Replacement Strap, Nato Olive Drab

Unicorn Beetle Pro - Rugged Protective Case with Strap Bands (Black)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 10857 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Know you said you’d like to keep as package, but if you change you’re mind would be interested in it priced without the Coach and Unicorn straps. Either way GLWS!

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 5037 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Bump

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 10857 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 7784 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
email sent

For whatever reason, I am not finding it.

Would you be able to send me it one more time?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
sent again, if you dont see ti, shoot me an email: warpig602@gmail

Posts: 7784 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
sent again, if you dont see ti, shoot me an email: warpig602@gmail

On vacation, and just realized my iPhone password expired for this account. I’ll be back tomorrow and write back after I get back to my iPad!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ