SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig P239 9mm(SOLD)

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
WTS: Sig P239 9mm(SOLD) Login/Join 
posted
I have a 1995 Sig P239 9mm for sale. It is in very good condition with a tight slide-to-frame fit, good rifling, and minimal wear. I'm not sure on the round count, but based on its condition it probably hasn't seen a lot of rounds. It has been a very accurate and reliable pistol. It has Hogue rubber wrap-around grips, and Trijicon HD night sights installed(#8 front and #8 rear). It comes with the factory grey case, 1 German factory 8rd mag, and 2 new in the bag Sig Sauer Italian make 8rd mags. No trades. I want SOLD shipped for the P239. USPS money order or discrete PayPal transaction.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fuego220,

Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

Posts: 1028 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold to cooger.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fuego220,

Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I picked up the gun. Everything looks great. Smooth transaction and good seller.

Posts: 1028 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Report This Post