SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold: Lightly Used Winkler II Recon Green Micara Handle w Caswell Finish
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold: Lightly Used Winkler II Recon Green Micara Handle w Caswell Finish Login/Join 
posted
Sold Thank You.

I have a lightly used Winkler II Recon. It’s in excellent condition, I cut some cardboard and the previous owner might of carried it once. The sheath looks new with no signs of being carried.

The previous owner sharpened it- it’s razor sharp but they didn’t carry the bevel all the way. It has a finer sharp edge than factory- It’s sharp like ooh then I’m bleeding.

I cut some cardboard and myself. It’s just too big for me to carry. I liked it because it didn’t have the camp knife profile.

The sheath is a beauty it’s Kydex lined and also covered in leather. Good retention. That’s an understatement it takes 2 hands to get the knife out of the sheath. It’s new so should get better with use and adjustment.

Condition: Excellent Condition, Lightly Used, Sharpened- not original edge.
Overall Length: 10.50"

Blade Length: 5.875"

Cutting Edge: 5.375"

Blade Thickness: 0.21"

Blade Width: 1.40"
Blade Material: 80CrV2 Carbon Steel
Blade Style: Drop Point

Blade Grind: Flat

Finish: Non-Glare Black Caswell Finish

Edge Type: Plain

Handle Length: 4.625"

Handle Thickness: 0.72"

Handle Material: Micarta

Color: Green

Weight: 8.62 oz.

User: Right Hand, Left Hand

Sheath: Kydex lined leather sheath provides secure carry options.

Knife Type: Fixed Blade
Brand: Winkler II Knives

Model: Recon Knife

Country of Origin:USA

Best Use: Tactical
Product
Type: Knife

New @ $375:
http://www.bladehq.com/item--W...I-Recon-Fixed--68010

$220 Shipped Paid via PayPal Goods and Services, Shipped USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Tracking.

Email in Profile or Post Here if interested.

Thank You Mitch

This message has been edited. Last edited by: braillediver,

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 10086 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Great knife, great knife maker. Winkler makes the "Legion" knife (same knife). Winkler will also upgrade from Mollie attachment to New belt clip free of charge.

Posts: 1047 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take this, will email shortly.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 766 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the knife today. It's a beauty! Thank you Mitch!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 766 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post