SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD - Apple Watch Series 4 *Pics added*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD - Apple Watch Series 4 *Pics added* Login/Join 
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted
**SOLD** Watch is 44mm Series 4 Black Stainless GPS+Cellular. Excellent condition, original box/charging cable, etc. and unused original silicone band. Screen protector installed since day one, no scrapes, scuffs, marks.

My wife decided to upgrade her watch and I’ll be damned if she is going to have a 5 when I have the 4, so I got a 5 too!.

Range for similar condition on Craigslist and eBay is $375-$500. Asking $325 shipped/insured by USPS Priority.

Purchased from Apple, May 2019 so still a few months left on warranty. Cellular never activated, works with all major US carriers

**SOLD** Phone is in excellent condition, case and screen protector since day 1.

Color is Silver, 256gb memory Model A1865 (CDMA+GSM) unlocked from Apple works on all US Carrier networks.

Original box, charger, cable, and unused earbud headphones included. No issues, wife has decided she wants the bigger screen “Max” model.

Looks like the range for similar condition on Craigslist and eBay is $475-$540. Asking $440 shipped/insured by USPS Priority

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 9065 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a home for that phone. Email sent.

Posts: 4191 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Reply sent - iPhone SPF

Posts: 9065 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Email sent on watch

Posts: 2913 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Email sent on watch.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 3418 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Emails replied...

posted Hide Post
This was supposed to be sold by the time I got in this evening... thanks for nothing, fellas.

I’ll take it, will send you an email in the AM.

Posts: 2450 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:
This was supposed to be sold by the time I got in this evening... thanks for nothing, fellas.

I’ll take it, will send you an email in the AM.

SPF to MattW