SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Handguns, Handgun Parts, and Rifles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Handguns, Handgun Parts, and Rifles Login/Join 
posted
2) SHIPPED Caspian 1911 Commander-sized complete frame. Complete lower half of a pistol, absent slide stop and magazine. This previously had a 9mm top end on it. Excellent shape. $200 shipped to you. SHIPPED

4) SHIPPED Sig P226 ST in .357 Sig. Factory .40 gun with long extractor, E2 grips, Bar-Sto barrel in .357 Sig. I will include a used Sig barrel in .40. Trijicon HD sights (orange front). I had the pistol refinished by T. Mark Graham at Arizona Response Systems in his "Gunkote Black". I purchased the pistol new and made the modifications. Comes with 5 factory 12 round magazines. Great gun, great shooter with about 2000 rounds through it. $650 shipped to you. SHIPPED

This message has been edited. Last edited by: K.O.A.M.,

What, me worry?

Posts: 1965 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any pictures of the p226st?

Posts: 8 | Registered: November 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rvillan1014:
Any pictures of the p226st?

If you will send an email to davidrlane@yahoo.com, I will forward some. You don't have an email address in your profile.

What, me worry?

Posts: 1965 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rjinaz85308
posted Hide Post
I will take #2 per our email conversations

Thx
Rick

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American GI.
One died for your soul; the other for your freedom..

Posts: 1066 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you please send me some pictures of the Sig p226st?

My email is in my profile.

Thanks!

Posts: 457 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rjinaz85308
posted Hide Post
rec'd the Caspian complete frame. Looks great.

thx
Rick

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American GI.
One died for your soul; the other for your freedom..

Posts: 1066 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Glad you're happy with it.

What, me worry?

posted Hide Post
I Finally received the Sig P226 ST today(FedEx mix-up).

The wait was Well worth it!

'My' Sig looks FANTASTIC!! ;-)

Thank you for giving me such a Great deal!!!

Posts: 457 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. A reminder to all to double check those addresses when the FedEx guy types it in. There was three of one digit in his FFL's address but only two made it to the label. All's well that ends well.

What, me worry?

posted Hide Post
Bump. If my prices are out of line, make me an offer.

What, me worry?

fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent about the carbine. Very interested.

Posts: 5938 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post