SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF: Glock 19 MOS Gen 5 w/Trijicon RMR Type 2, Surefire XC1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF: Glock 19 MOS Gen 5 w/Trijicon RMR Type 2, Surefire XC1 Login/Join 
posted
I have a Glock 19 MOS Gen 5 for sale with 3 15 round mags. It comes with a Trijicon RMR Type 2 sight with 3.25 MOA dot, and Trijicon Suppressor height night sights. Also comes with a Surefire XC1-B weapon light. It only has 50 rounds down the barrel. I've got $1600 in this gun, and am selling the package for $1150 shipped.

Would consider selling gun with RMR minus the XC1 for $950 shipped.

Pics available via email. Payment via Paypal discreet or USPS money order. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jason5541,

Posts: 763 | Location: Normal, IL | Registered: February 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW!
That should go quick.

Posts: 22 | Location: NM | Registered: May 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Please do not post in a seller's ad unless you have an intention of transacting business with them.

Posts: 91472 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 763 | Location: Normal, IL | Registered: February 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Please send pics to my email in Profile. Thanks.

Posts: 20017 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Please send pics to my email in Profile. Thanks.

Pics sent. Thanks.

Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
"Would consider selling gun with RMR minus the XC1 for $950 shipped."

I will take it for $950 without the light if 12131 does not take it. I can get USPS MO out on Monday.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1010 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublecorona:
"Would consider selling gun with RMR minus the XC1 for $950 shipped."

I will take it for $950 without the light if 12131 does not take it. I can get USPS MO out on Monday.

All yours doublecorona. I will send an email to you with my info.

Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
Money order sent and tracking has been emailed.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1010 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post