SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Benchmade CLA Family Auto **SPF**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Benchmade CLA Family Auto **SPF** Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted

I bought two autos at the same time, and decided I prefer the ProTech Godson. This Benchmade CLA Family auto opener has been clipped onto my trousers perhaps 3 or 4 times and carried. The blade is pristine and has never been used to cut anything. The knife is like new, and comes with everything it came with from the manufacturer (shown in pix below). Many states do not permit ownership of this type of knife. Refer to this chart, as I will use the same chart in deciding whether or not to ship to your state. Please indicate your location in your post, or in an email to me.

$150 includes shipping, Priority Mail, to the lower 48 states. Reasonable offers considered. I prefer a USPS money order and cannot take PP. Link to the Benchmade page describing this knife.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: henryaz,

Posts: 7163 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it! I'm in Kentucky and can get a USPS money order in the mail to you on Tuesday. I'll send you an e-mail in a minute.

JPFO Life Member
Kentucky State Rifle & Pistol Association Member

Posts: 1116 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lee40215
posted Hide Post
Knew I should have gotten on here earlier nice grab

Posts: 1008 | Location: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: August 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

SPF to arflattop.

Posts: 7163 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
OMG! Wish I had seen this!

Posts: 608 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guy1:
OMG! Wish I had seen this!

Your avatar *almost* requires special consideration, but I stick to the forum rules. Sorry Smile

posted Hide Post
Just because I see your making sure the transfer is lawful. Just thought I'd mention it's illegal to mail auto's usps

Shoot first, ask questions later!!

Posts: 136 | Location: Deleware | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thetonk:
Just because I see your making sure the transfer is lawful. Just thought I'd mention it's illegal to mail auto's usps

Thanks for the alert. I am not inclined to incur a $2k fine or 5 years in prison, so I will be sending by common carrier.

Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
If it doesn't sell I will take it.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1403 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
Damn Mad .

The good sh!t I miss out on when I’m involved in a hurricane Frown ...

HK45c
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
Kimber PRO Carry H.D.
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 595 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post