SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    spf to12131 WTS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

spf to12131 WTS Login/Join 
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted
with all the factory items.

I can not see any signs of being shot.Gun comes with all items as it left factory.I dont know what the name of the one set of nicer nill grips are called.

I have many pictures that i wont try and put on the add here ,but email and i can send many more pictures to interested buyers.

i searched the internet for 2 days,to find what info i could.I think 200 target guns were made back in the early 1980's.I am sure there are experts here on the forum who will help with any info.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tuumunz,

Posts: 1598 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tuumunz:
210-5 target heavy frame,with all the factory items.This gun is out of a collection of guns that were bought and and not shot.

I can not see any signs of being shot.Gun comes with all items as it left factory.I dont know what the name of the one set of nicer nill grips are called.
http://s1365.photobucket.com/u...TWOMOONS2/slideshow/
http://s1365.photobucket.com/u...TWOMOONS2/slideshow/

I have many pictures that i wont try and put on the add here ,but email and i can send many more pictures to intersted buyers.

i searched the internet for 2 days,to find what info i could.I think 200 heavy frame 210-5 target guns were made back in the early 1980's.I am sure there are experts here on the forum who will help with any info.

price is 4,250.00 shipped and insured for all items listed
email is tuemuns@gmail.com for any question
i will close add in 2 days if there is no interest from the sig forum

I will take it. email sent.

Posts: 13396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Sorry I missed this one. It looks great!
Jay

Posts: 99 | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome acquisition Q. Smile

Posts: 712 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
That's a great pick up 12131, it's a beauty! That 50m target is VERY impressive. Actually, I should probably say thanks, as I had pretty much convinced myself to take it if it was still there in the morning. You saved me a chunk of change! Wink

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet just because there's a quote with a picture next to it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 536 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
12131, .Thank you very much sir.It is a beauty.One of 200 made over 30 years ago.

Para,thank you for letting me use your classifieds to sell this beautiful and rare 210

I also have 5 new in bag,KN Nill Griff grips for the Sig pistol,made in Germany that i will list for sale on the sig forum before i ebay the.

The KN grips for the 201-5 are new in factory plastic bag.The grips look exactly like the grips that sold on the 210-5 target heavy frame pistol to 12131.

New hardwood,old style grips that are flawless.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tuumunz,

Posts: 1598 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I lost out on 2 SIGs yesterday on GB, and am I glad I did. This was meant to be. Wow! Cool

Posts: 13396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Holy Smoke 12131
That pistol = Brigitte Bardot circa 1955!

I would have bought that if I saw it. What a score. The provenance is the thing, and it was there.

What a beautiful pistol. Congrats!

It would be hard for me to decide to shoot it, or not. As a serious collector, how do you evaluate whether or not to shoot a NIB rare gun? I have two guns I have never shot.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Holy Smoke 12131

You got that right! Big Grin

quote:
I would have bought that if I saw it. What a score. The provenance is the thing, and it was there.

The ad was posted @ 2:29PM. It's a puzzle to me there was not even a comment on this incredible gun, until I BINed it at 9PM, and that's when I saw it for the first time. Hey, I'm not complaining. Thank you to all who left it there.

quote:
It would be hard for me to decide to shoot it, or not. As a serious collector, how do you evaluate whether or not to shoot a NIB rare gun? I have two guns I have never shot.

My general rule of thumb is, if you have only one example of a model, you got to at least give it a spin. Like what I did with PROTO-1.
So, you bet that this beauty will be taken to the range. It would be a sin not to. Having Bardot with you 24/7 and not doing anything to her is, ...well you know. Big Grin

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It's a beautiful gun Q. Let us who dont know about its history, when you can. I almost didn't think the seller was real. Big Grin

Posts: 13690 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Holy Smoke 12131

You got that right! Big Grin

quote:

The ad was posted @ 2:29PM. It's a puzzle to me there was not even a comment on this incredible gun, until I BINed it at 9PM, and that's when I saw it for the first time. Hey, I'm not complaining. Thank you to all who left it there.

quote:

My general rule of thumb is, if you have only one example of a model, you got to at least give it a spin. Like what I did with PROTO-1.
So, you bet that this beauty will be taken to the range. It would be a sin not to. Having Bardot with you 24/7 and not doing anything to her is, ...well you know. Big Grin

Agreed! I have a P7M8 I have never shot. Maybe I should take it to the range.

Again, congrats.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great purchase! Enjoy.

Cannot believe I missed this..

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 41 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Absolutely gorgeous!

Enjoy your range time!!

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 237 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kgray01:
Enjoy your range time!!

Just did, http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5810047124
Big Grin