SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: HK VP9 & Sig SP2022 9mm Pistols (Both Like New)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: HK VP9 & Sig SP2022 9mm Pistols (Both Like New) Login/Join 
posted
1)HK VP9 in as-new condition with everything it came with from the factory including (2) 15rd magazines. I purchased it brand new 3 months ago, had it out just 1 time to put 50rds through it and has been stored in my safe since. $600

2) Sig SP2022 in like new condition with everything it came with from the factory. Additionally it includes another magazine for a total of (3), Sig holster and about a year ago, had Trijicon HD night sights installed. It's had 100rds through it. $500

Link to the Trijicon site showing the sights:
https://www.trijicon.com/na_en...duct3.php?pid=SG101O

Shipping will be via USPS Priority with insurance and tracking # from my FFL to your FFL in the lower 47 states (Won't ship to California). Obviously, please know your laws inquiring.

I can send pictures upon request. My email address is in my profile.

Posts: 287 | Location: South East Wisconsin | Registered: October 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price drop of $25 on each gun.

Posts: 287 | Location: South East Wisconsin | Registered: October 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post