SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Randall Knives - all SOLD, thx! Plz Close
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Randall Knives - all SOLD, thx! Plz Close Login/Join 
Picture of Benderx4
posted
All these knives are SOLD, thanks very much! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Benderx4,

Posts: 181 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Randall #1

Email sent

Posts: 95 | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
The Randall Model 1 is sold pending funds, thank you.

Posts: 181 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Seeing you're in central Florida, have you visited the Randall factory yet? Their museum is amazing. Some custom knives are looking at 4 year wait periods...

Edmond

Posts: 9202 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darn.
I'll be backup on the Randall #1, if someone changes their mind Smile

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

--Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 2663 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I have visited the Randall factory & museum and it's really quite an interesting visit. First off, it's difficult to find as it's literally hidden by a large orange grove right off one of the busiest roads in Orlando.

Once you find it, you're taken back in time as the building/factory hasn't changed much since the days when Bo Randall started making these wonderful knives.

They weren't busy, so they let us walk back, behind the counters where workers were slowly creating knives by hand one by one. Pretty fascinating to watch one of these artisans go through the myriad of steps to grind and sharpen an edge.

Anyhow, twice a year, they fill up some display cabinets and allow local residents to purchase ONE knife per family right on the spot just at catalog price. These knives are all those they've finished and the owners never picked them up, paid for them, and/or no longer wanted them.

Afterall, a lot can happen in 5 years ......

BTW, price of the remaining Randall is reduced to $450, thanks!

Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Per our email, I will take the 2nd Randall.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9406 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
As of tonight, both Randalls are spoken for as well as the Benchmade Griptilian and the Spyderco Delica. All are sold pending funds and will be updated/deleted once payment is received. Thanks again, lots of deals to be had here!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
The #5 Beretta Bascula is SPF, thank you.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
The Beretta M9 Defender of Freedom is SPF, thank you. More knives coming soon!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
The Spyderco Sage 3 Carbon Fiber is SPF, thank you.

posted Hide Post
I received the Randall today.It’ exactly as described and was shipped fast.

A great guy to do business with!!!

Posts: 95 | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wapiti22:
I received the Randall today.It’ exactly as described and was shipped fast.

A great guy to do business with!!!

Same with my Randall...another great transaction on Sig Forum!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9406 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Ad updated with lower prices and a couple additional Randalls, thx.

Picture of tsig
posted Hide Post
I received the Griptilian and the Delica today

Thanks Benderx4

Posts: 672 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Prices lowered, good time to get a quality knife!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Benderx4,

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
All payments have been received, thank you again!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Gerber Pro knife is SPF, thank you!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Para 2 is SPF, thank you! Prices lowered.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Benchmade Loco is SPF, thank you.